I posted this earlier

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Could_I_be_pregnant__t258840.html

The thing is i'm on birth control, had unprotected sex, used plan B. Didnt wait the 7 days before sex.

I got sick with strep the day after plan B. I am on antibiotics

Could this make them not work, could i get pregnant?

Plan B works only within 72 hours after having the unprotected sex, so it's effectiveness depends on how long after the sex you took Plan B and how long has been between taking Plan B and first starting with the antibiotics. And, you should also take into account that not all antibiotics have effect on hormonal contraception and even more, Plan B is basically very high dose of hormones so chances of antibiotics affecting it are even smaller.

I took plan B the day after. And i was put on antibiotics the day after i took Plan B. Amoxicillin is the antibiotic..

So, Plan B had a whole 24 hours or so to work which should be enough for it. And even when you started the antibiotic, it shouldn't have interfered - I was on Amoxicillin and there was worry about BC pills (the same hormones as Plan B) and it turned out that there is no real evidence that Amoxicillin makes BC pills ineffective, and the have less dose of hormones than morning after pill. But the problem is that the strep throat, antibiotic and Plan B can make your period late or weird, so I still would recommend yo to do the pregnancy test some two weeks after the unprotected sex, just to know for sure it worked.