The condom broke on my boyfriend and i two days ago.  However, I have been on the pill for two years.  I am usually very good at taking it within the right time frame every night.  I got my period today.  Would it make any sense for me to get Plan B just in case?  Or since I have my period and am on the pill should i be okay?  thanks! 

I definitely think that you shouldn't take Plan B now - the extra dose of hormones from Plan B combined with birth control pills would just mess up your hormonal balance and cause tons of side effects. Besides, even if you weren't on the pill and for two years, Plan B would have a big chance of being unsuccessful, considering that it's most effective within 72 hours of unprotected sex, but it becomes less and less effective the closer the three day limit comes. And I simply think that you were protected by the pill - two years on BC pill is definitely long enough.