If EC is taken before Ovulation Day (OD) then it would probably stop ovulation for that cycle, but the cycle length (and subsequently) might not be as expected.

Hello dear, today is 20th June and its been 37 days now. This is stressig me out. Can i ask you again if i need to take any more ipill or any other medication for period or just wait for next period? I am worried as for 37 days there has been no bleeding and negative UPT test this morning.

If the home test is taken properly, then it should be reliable. The pills would likely have an effect on your cycle. You will have to wait until your system settles down and bleeding should follow your next ovulation in due course.
What is it that particularly worries you?

Reason for worry is that there is no bleeding since taken ipill. I have read online everyone bled in a week or two. Also since this is first time period missed by by almost 10 days.

It is not true that everyone bleeds in a week or two, but that is often the case. Every woman is different, and the impact can vary. Some women miss a period altogether. Emergency Contraception (EC) pills are synthetic hormones and affect the cycle.

Saying "this is first time period missed by almost 10 days" suggests you have missed a period by several days previously.

1. Can you give you period start dates for this year?
  2. Have you taken EC before?

Sorry you got my sentence wrong. No never delayed by more than 1 day before and no never taken EC before. Regular 25 to 26 dsy cycle since 1 year.

So was 16 May the only time you had sex?
If this is your first EC, then that is probably why you had not had had a delayed period before.
Taking EC usually affects the cycle.

Yes. First EC ever. Not bled after taking the EC (taken on day 9). Its now been 2 weeks since expected period. UPT is negative.
I think in case of pregnancy, the UPT would have been positive at 4 weeks post ovulation right? Does it really matter what time of day test is taken?

Yes, the test would have been positive at OvulationDay + 4 weeks. At that stage time of day would have had little significance, but first-morning urine tends to have a greater concentration of hCG.

Hello Sir
Today I got period twice in this month my periods was came on 15th june and finished on 20th june. But today that means 24th june again got period i am very tense sir, can you help me? Please.

hi mam what we didn't get any withdrawl n induced periods after ipill

You mention two period-starts, but as yet the length of the bleeding that started today is unknown.

1. You haven't described the bleeding. Is it the same as a normal period?
  2. When did you take the i-pill? (The topic is "had ipill after unprotected sex but no periods yet, not even the withdrawal bleeding..")
  3. When did you last have sex?
  4. What were the dates of your previous periods this year?
  5. How old are you?

1) Yes sir bleeding is like normal period and
2) i took i- pill on 5th of march2018
3) last i have sex on 28th march2018
4) my date period is 15th june 2018
5) 20 years old
Actually sir just 20th june 2018 my periods are completed and today again bleeding like normal period but i haven't sex from last 3 months

There are a number of possible reasons. Hormonal imbalance (maybe starting BC), uterine fibroids (non-cancerous growths in your womb), and infection (e.g. sexually transmitted infection, vaginal douching, pelvic inflammatory disease). There are other rarer causes also. Possibly a hormonal imbalance seems more likely.
You didn't give your period dates for Jan-May.

Hey there. My cycle is 26 days. Took ipill on day 8. There was no bleeding or any other symptoms.

1. Does this mean the pill failed?

2. Also, I didn't get my period on the 26th day. And its been 45 days since i got my last period. UPT shows negative. When can i expect my period?

3. Do i need to take another pill to induce the period?