My fiance and I are trying to get pregnant. I got what I thought was my period at the regular time....I only noticed because since I have been lioving with my friend I have been on the same cycle as her. Give or take a day. I got really dissapointed because we have been trying for 6 months now. The day my period stopped and (It stopped in the morning) and still today(the day after) I have still been getting what feel like really faint cramps. I go to the bathroom half expecting to see that my period hasnt stopped yet but it has. I have never had this before and want to know if anyone knows what it means. Please reply,

Have you had any responses. I alos would love to know the answer to this one..

Regards

Karen

the same thing basically happened to me. My period was not as long as it usually is and when it was done I started to have cramping and very very sore breasts. I took a preg test and it was neg. All this happened at the beginning of january and i'm still having cramping and sore breasts! I'm praying that I am pregnant.

the exact thing happened to me but i was lactating and the test still said neg..did u ever find out what it was

ive been trying to get pregant for some time now,but no luck...this week i got my period,but it stopped after the thrid day,sorta like spotting..although my still feeling crampy..can anyone help??i'm really hope im might be pregant

This is kind of a sore subject for me
but maybe you guys were pregnant but had miscarriages
In the very early weeks of pregnancy you can mistake an MC for your period

I had sex everyday for a week right up until the day i ovulated and was pretty sure i conceived. By the time i was expecting my next period i had extremely sore breast. Now I normally have very light periods lasting no more than 3 days. I spotted pink for a day and was sure it was implantation bleeding. about two days later there was light cramping(nothing to worry about). 2 weeks later I spotted again this time it was brown. My OB/GYN appointment wasn't for another 4 days.I went to the ER I told them my situation, while examinging me they also found brown blood and consulted an OB/GYN. They checked my cervix it was closed, when they pressed on it a spurt of blood came out(brown). I was told the time I spotted pink followed by cramping i was actually miscarrying. The blood didn't come out because my cervix wouldn't open so it set up inside of me and got old(turned brown). That day I started bleeding like crazy and it lasted for like 6 days very heavy. my breast were leaking and sore and the cramps were unbarable. I went back to another ER was basically told the same thing. They gave me a shot to dry up the colostrum i was leaking and prescribed Provera.

I am trying as well. and the same thing is happening right now

I have a regular mestrual cycle that lasts 7 even sometimes 8 days but thats normal for me. My last period lasted 5 days (which i never have) and everyday after that i have had faint cramps. Now its around my "girly" time i am having a bit stronger cramps and they are off and on but no period. I started to get nauseous a few days ago and still am every morning but i cannot puke. I also have headaches. I dont know if these are pregnancy signs...but just may be.... :o

Hello ,

I am very worried right now , i had always a perfect cycle of my periods but last month my periods did not start then on 1st April my periods starts and last for 5 days , i have had sex daily right after my period stopped i have nausea , craving for food dizziness and now on 23rd of April i am feelings period cramps again , please please somebody tell me whts happening i am feeling like my periods are starting again ....

i am also worried to and im trying so hard to get an answer..i am 17 going on 18 and i am well i was on birth controll || the nuva ring|| and i had to take it out a day early that i was supposed to because i was not feeling well. i got my lil friend on april 9 and ened april 14 ||regular||...now two weeks after on april 22 i started bleeding but no cramps this has never happend to me. today april 25 i have been feeling huge cramps but no bleeding. the nuva ring is the only birth control i have used and i have been on and off but i never went through this..

someone please help me!!

I recently got off my period, it lasted 3-4 days. I did have sex with my boyfriend while i was bleeding. Now its been about 2 weeks and now im having cramps. I've never experienced cramps after my period. Can somebody please put some insight on this for the many many of us wondering ?? Ive been reading and from what i can tell, its early stages of pregnancy. I hope so.

Cramping 2 weeks after your period is probably cramping from Ovulation. Not everyone ovulates at the same amount of time after their period. Ovulation is what determines when your period starts. If you ovulated 2 weeks after your period then you should expect your next period to show up approx 2 weeks after that.

Hello I am a 13 year old girl. and i never thought anything of it but i get bad cramps after my period, and sometimes ill spot brown and sometimes while on my period the blood will be brown. while getting my cramps after my period my sides right above my hips get swollen extremely bad. i dont really talk to my family much, but should i get checked out by a doctor? this has been happening for about a year and a half, it started when i missed my period.

This may just be where your periods are still sorting themselevs out, My periods were all over the place when I was your age and I went to the doctor he actually put me on the mini pill and it sorted it out for me.

However when you have any issues with periods or any types of tummy cramps you should always go to your Doctor or if you are not comfortable talking to them see the nurse at your GP's, just to put your mind at rest at least. (there are so many different things that can be going on searching the internet will just make you worry more, your GP is the only one who can tell you for sure what is actually going on)

Hope this helps, Good luck x

I am also experiencing the same symptoms. I come off my period 2days ago and it only lasted 4days which I thought was odd cause it's normally 5days. Now I off I am having the worst cramps in my tummy not all the time but a few times. I'm not being sick neither is my breast tender, but I'm getting what seems to feel like heart burns and some times headaches on and off, I'm getting tired really quickly which is weird for me cause I'm a healthy 21yr old girl. I would love to be pregnant but I know that won't be it. I don't know why we feeling these symptoms girls I personally never have before but maybe it's normal seen as it's happening right after our period.? Suggestions ??