:? am i pregnant ive had a test and it was negative but im a week late. i have been losing discharge for the last two weeks. i stopped having the depo jan this year and been having sex every day with my bf. is it posible i am. thanks xx

It is always possible to get pregnant while having unprotected sex without a birth control method of some sort.

It is possible that your cycle is longer this time...It can take 3-6 months to get your cycles back to normal after DEPO..

IF you do NOT want to be pregnant consider using protection.

It does take a while for your periods to become regular again after depo. The only way to know if you are pregnant is to take a test

hi i am really really worried, i come on my period about 9 days and come off 5 days ago bit i still think im pregnant, im having stomach cramps, nausia, feeling sick, alot of discharge and mt stomach feels really different and i have put on weight only on my stomach and the top of my legs, i have a pregnancy test but i dont know when to take it, i know i have had a period n everything but i heard u can still av a period and still be pregnant, i am scared can anybody help me, when do i take the test?

Well, i had sex in like.. september, and like 2 days after i came onto my period but only for like 4ish days, then i came on it again maybe less then a week later for another four days, then on the 2nd of october, came on again but it was more for a week, so i guess that was my last regular period. After.. I had a pregnancy test in November, well two tests and they both came out, negative, and then a couple of days later i came back onto my period, which was around about the regular time for it to come, It wasnt that heavy, but then again wasnt light. However, I am still worried even though i have been on my period many times, and have had negative tests, i still have cramps, my stomach looks as if it is getting.. more larger, or maybe im bloated, or maybe just putting on weight. Everyones telling me it's fine, but one of my friends have told me that you have your periods for the first couple of months, then they all stop if you are pregnant, is any of this true?