Okay, so i had unprotected sex on the 8th of june and i started ovulating on the 9th.
My boyfriend did not finish inside of me, but just to be sure i took the morning after pill.
So, i got my period like a week earlier than i expected it and my blood flow is much lighter than it normally is and apart from that I got my period symptoms (breast tenderness, lower back-ache) the 7th day of my period..
Does that mean I'm pregnant?

Pleeeeease, if anyone knows i would really appreciate it if you gave me some help.

Hi Ellen,

When did you take the morning after pill?  If within 72 hours it is highly unlikely you are pregnant.

What you are likely experiencing are side effects from the pill.  It is a very large dose of hormones.  It could be early it could be late.  It could also be lighter or heavier.  These are common side effects.

Besides, you had a period.  While not "normal" as such, with the taking of the morning after pill, it is unlikely you are pregnant.

Hope it helps.

Ι took the pill within 13 hours..

I'm just really worried..do you think i should get a pregnancy test?

I don't think you need to worry.  Especially so taking the pill after only 13 hours.

You can test now.  If you only want to buy one test though wait 7-10 days after your period starts to test.  This will allow time for the hCG to rise high enough to be detectable, if you are pregnant.

Right..
Thank you very much 
I feel really relieved now!