Me and my bf had unprotected sex the day before my period was due, and my period didn't come for 3days, on the third day I took the plan B pill, im never late for my period and im worried, I know I should have used protection but temptations get to us all, I had EWCM ( egg white cervical mucus ) the day we did it but I wasn't ovulating and we didn't have sex no time but this time before my last period. He put it inside and startes to stroke but I told him stop before it got to far & this time it did. im scared!

The only way you'll know you're pregnant is to take a test or talk to your doctor. Keep in mind, having sex can mess with your period, causing it to be off it's normal schedule. Also, your pill is going to be the most effective when you take it very consistently! The Plan B pill will also mess with the normal schedule of your period. Having safe sex and being educated on the pill and possible consequences is the best way to assure you some piece of mind! Don't hesitate to ask your doctor for some advice and extra information.