We all have days we mess up; well last night was mine. I may have had sex, but im not even sure, if i did though i know i didnt use a condom. So i was wondering if i get my period in 5 days could i still be pregnant? I know your supposed to wait til your next period to see if its late, but im thinking that i may have had sex too close to my period to tell. Help?

i had sex w/my boyfriend two days ago but i havent have my period in a month but i just had sex two days ago, i dont know if i have problems with something but i have feeling different like i get headaches i dont know if im pregnant but im just wondering if i didnt had my period last month it can change anything for this month.... im scared that my period its not gonna come as it usually had before....

This message for CORATEXPLORER:
odds are no... If you get your period your uterus has flushed out and taken everything with it... there are always rare cases of this not happening but if your period comes as planned you should be fine...

That doesn't help the diseasy stuff though... just saying.. might want to get that checked out if not sure about last nights partner.. :)

Giddy-up!

More to CORATEXPLORER To be sure you can get the 'Morning After Pill', or 'Plan B' in US, from GP or Pharmacist or Womens Clinic. It prevents egg attaching to Uterus. Must be taken within first couple of days after unprotected sex... is an extra precaution if you want to be more thorough.

(Thanks Medic-Dan for info on name in US)

To DANY: I'm not sure that I understand your question... sorry. Are you saying that you missed last months period and this months period is due?
Sorry babe, but I don't know what you are asking. Could you write again? Thanks sorry