Hello there! I have a very rough face skin and acne scars which I would gladly get rid of. My friend told me that there is a product called skinculture peel which may help me. Has anybody tried it before? All replies are welcome! Thx!!!

Hi! I ran into this product on the net. There it said that this product may help people accomplish good results in just six days peeling treatment…taking just 19 minutes of their time. First of all, I don’t think that any product can help in just 6 days time and considering the severity of your problem ( scars ) …this wouldn’t be such a good and successful idea. But this is just my opinion!!! Good luck!

Hi I've used the peel and had good results, however I couldn't go out until peel had finished because it is very unsightly. I would check first about using it when you have acne, I have scaring which even the strongest peel did not get rid of completely and it is very expensive. I now use acid peels which come in different strengths which are advertised on ebay, these are quick, very easy to use leave no redness and are under £10.00 But do check they can be used whilst you have acne!!!
Hope this helps

I used the emuscar (first an exfoliant or microdermabrasion ) and it really helped mine to look almost gone.