Hi, I have a kind of cyst on my face, that bothers me for a while. What should I do about it to have it disappear efficiently ?

Hi, you didn’t describe your cyst close enough. How id you get it? Is it some viral infection or reaction to some cosmetic product? Is it painful? If you had it never before, then it could be reaction to some recent influence, your skin was exposed to. If you have used any new cream, lotion or alike lately, quit using it for now. Try not to pinch or squeeze it. It will probably go away by itself, but if it persists for a while maybe you can take a short course of antibiotics like erythromycin. If you find out the cause of problem it would be easier to deal whit it.

yea I have one too, its small and next to my nose. Its bout the size of an eraser and it hurts, the surface skin is red too. I tried squeezing it thinking it'd pus through but nope. So i'm guessing I should leave it alone. I gotta goto a dermatologist tomorrow and have it looked at.

I get cystic acne regularly, and it is just as you described - painful, under the skin, swelling - and red, it can be quite noticeable, but most of all - painful. Often an antibiotic can help, but I am already on one daily for help with acne, so when I get these cysts I get what my doctor refers to as "acne surgery" - my doctor injects a steriod into the cyst and 24-48 hours later it is gone. The problem with just letting your cyst "go away" with time, is that it can take up to two months to heal on its own, especially facial cysts, and in that time picking at it is tempting and can just lead to a worse infection and scarring.

I have a cyst on the side of my mouth about the size of an eraser and it is very annoying. Whenever someone sees me they jusy stare. This cyst have a bad smell when I rub the side of my mouth. I just want to know what should I do?

Go to your dermatologists and tell him to inject with cortizone. Trust me it is the only way, and it is effective

i used a hormone pill when working out and at end of cycle had an allergic reaction and broke out all over my face in cysts. I regret picking at them my face is full of scars. How do you get rid of scars????????

i have heard you can get rid of scarring by getting collagen injections.

Research Zinc for acne. It helps. No more than 100 mg a day is ok. Scars can be healed with chemical peel for the face. My best friend had bad scars and had two chemical peels within one yr and they were gone. You can not be in the sun and you it takes one week of off time to heal from the chemical peel so you have to stay home but it worked for her. If you have a dark complexion then you need to make sure you research more about them because they work best on less pigmented people. I have had two and have olive complexion. I did them for sun damage and it got rid of it.

uran kills the bacteria that causes it to grow, i no it sounds gross but pee on ure finger and rub on the cyst, its efficient!!

Wtf... are you serious?

the juice from lemons is really good for getting rid of acne scars look it up on youtube if u want good proof it works good

I have cystic acne as well. First rule : DON'T TOUCH IT!!!!! Just let it heal by using topical solutions you can get from a doctor. It all takes time. I have found that taking a mild anti-biotic helps me so much because they are now slowly going down and I'm not getting more. Hopefully you can see a doctor about this and get the medication sooner. Trust me, It's worth it. Also, try a hot face clothe on it as that will help the inflammation go down :)

I have a huge scyst on my jaw lune below my right ear. I have squeezed it and thare is literaly white p***y squirting as if from a serynge all over ther mirror, its then turns a milky pink colour stops squirting dribles a bitt n then after I clean it it fills again? What can I do is it a good idea too keep squeezing out the poison or not?

Hi, i also have a kind of cyst on my neck. So can you please help me for this.