I have been looking at the Dermalactives Purifying Facial Peel. The description is more than appealing: beneath your old, ugly, dead skin lies a pretty youthful skin just waiting to come out, essentially. I have wrinkles, clogged pores, and hyperpigmentation and this peel is said to be able to tackle all of those problems. 

I would have ordered the peel happily already, if it weren't for the hefty price tag. I really don't want to spend $175 on something that will not deliver the results it promises, so I am asking here for reviews. First off, what did it do for your skin and are you happy with the product? Then, how long did the jar last for you?

Thanks!

I finally took the plunge to order the Dermalactives Purifying Facial Peel after a friend had done the same and looked so much better.

I will be honest: putting it in my cart hurt. I was really worried it would not work for me and I was making a very expensive mistake.

I was proven wrong. Of course chemical peels can easily cost that much in one go, but this does not come with the downtime chemical peels do. After using the Dermalactives Purifying Facial Peel for two weeks per the instructions I saw fading of my age spots. The puffy eyes are a thing of the past. My skin looks more youthful.

I do not regret buying the Dermalactives Purifying Facial Peel and will probably be getting it again.

I came across the Dermalactives Purifying Facial Peel.as well and it sounded really good. However, like you, I wanted to know more before I bought it and that is where I was stopped in my tracks. My conclusion was that the product is "OK" but not, as some say, "worth its weight in gold" (with a price that doesn't differ all that much, LOL). There are plenty of people saying it did not do all that much for their skin. In my case, I decided to look at other, more well-known higher end brands instead. There too, I didn't get such great results. You don't look 10 years younger or anything. I am still sure it contributes though.

What?!? $175? That's like what, 150 quid or so? And that is for the one use yeah? If I'm honest I'd go to a salon 100 times over before paying that kinda dosh on something in a jar that you use at home that may or may not work... unless it had like 1000 positive reviews that were proven not to be people working for the company pretending to be customers. Not even then, mind you. How about a nice salicylic acid peel at the salon instead? With that you know you're gonna get the results you were looking for!

Celebrity

So, I've been digging into this company a bit and I am not impressed with what I have seen so far. The two main things I have discovered is that Dermalactives is not sold in "normal" places but exclusively at kiosks and booths, usually at malls. There, sales representatives sell the overpriced products using high-pressure sales techniques that sound a little creepy if I am honest, and their return policy leaves much to be desired. Indeed, there are people who call Dermalactives an outright scam. 

Of course, all of this is based on "internet research" (haha) but one thing that struck me is that I can't find the products on Amazon just by doing a Google search, whereas Ebay turns up right away. It does not sound good to me, in short. 

Rosie

I love how the Dermalactives facial peel works for my skin and I am so glad that I got it. I am 51 and believe me, I really needed it! Wrinkles, sagging, puffy eyes, age spots, you name it and I have it. Since using the peel, I look noticeably more youthful. The age spots are literally gone. I have tried rather a few anti-aging products over the years and nothing made those spots budge, but Dermalactives did. I will almost certainly be ordering it again and don't regret the money I spent on this peel at all.

In case this helps someone reading, I thought I'd share a little more as well.

* Users should apply the peel once or twice a week. Contact with the eyes should be strictly avoided. You rub it for a few minutes using small circles, like a face massage. You then wash it off.
*The main ingredients include Glycerin, Propanediol, Collagen, and Elastin and the remaining ingredients can be found on their website. There is vitamin C as well.
* They essentially say that it will unclog pores, reduce pigmentation problems, and tighten the skin. It has done all of this for me.

Alright yeah, I can see being bothered by those dark spots that come with age. My mum's got those on her hands and they do look quite pronounced, but yeah, if you have 'em on your face, then I can see being really bothered by those, enough to buy something like this. What I'm curious about if you don't mind is if you looked into like salon treatments to get rid of those age spots as well, and if they might actually end up being cheaper than this Dermalactives peel thing. My guess is salon treatments are available for cheaper, but I could be wrong.

I heard about Dermalactives online. As I like to do my research before I buy anything, I looked up reviews as well as ingredients on the internet before making my decision. Looking at many reviews led me to conclude that most reviews are negative. In addition, I don't see unique ingredients that would warrant the price tag this peel does come with. I decided not to buy this peel after looking at all the information I could find. This does not mean that I think the peel does no good at all, just that the benefits do not seem to be so great that I want to spend that kind of money. Just my opinion.

I am using it once a week and the Dermalactives purifying peel is working for me, very nicely. I noticed tightening and smoother skin after the first time, and now I am trying to ration it using it only once a week rather than twice so it lasts me longer. I have lovely dewy looking skin now and of course this is not the only thing I use but it contributes a great deal. If you want to get it, go for it and don't look back. You will not regret getting the Dermalactives purifying peel.

Can I be honest here?

I know that Dermalactives has somewhat of a cult following and that some swear by it. I don't doubt that some people really do see the results that they say they do and that they are genuinely satisfied customers. But... if you want an honest take on Dermalactives products including that purifying facial peel, you need to cast the net wider than just the Dermalactives website of course. Which is why it is good that there's a topic about it here.

I mean, Dermalactives is really outrageously expensive especially for a line that isn't even medical cosmetics. If I am already going to spend that kind of money, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I would prefer to go to a professional salon and get pampered there rather than DIY-ing it for that price.

I'm sure that the price is what makes people think Dermalactives is so awesome.. when something is that pricey, it has to be good, right? Well, not necessarily so. I would not waste my money on any of this. You want a fresher face? Get a TCA peel for less than what you would pay for the purifying facial peel!

The Dermalactives Illimunating 24K Gold Fusion Mask is NOT worth its weight in gold, period. If you really look around, taking reviews conducted by reputable beauty bloggers seriously, which I do, you will see that it ranks lower than any other mask supposedly in the same quality range. That includes La Prairie and Advanced Dermatology, so anyone interested in these masks should just get those. As for the peel, I did not look up reviews for that after my trust was completely busted, but I can only assume that Dermalactives in general is selling an image of beauty, rather than good quality products.

It's a Scam!!!!!! Don't purchase it!!!!!! Irvine Spectrum has a Dermalactives Kiosk ( in the city of Irvine Ca) they are pushy and rude! Don't let them con you into buying any of their products !!!!! They should be kicked out of the SPECTRUM- the Irvine spectrum is a reputable spot for shopping and I can't believe that these thugs are allowed to lie and steal from the shoppers in Irvine!!!!!!

I agree, I was stopped by a young female pretending she knew me and then suckered me to sit in the chair. Luckily, I didn't buy anything, but she sure out the pressure in!!

how did you get it off your face? Little white pieces are stuck to me like glue and i cant even scrape them off