Hi, I have a big problem with acne scars. I have already tried so many different product but my face is still looking awful. So, a friend told me about Obagi Blue Peel, but didn`t know any details on that subject. So, if any of you have experienced Obagi Blue Peel, please give me some info.

Yeah, Obagi Blue Peel can take care of your acne scars, if there are shallow. I had a pigmentation problem and decided to give it a shot. Obagi Blue Peel treatment takes some 30 minutes. When applied, Obagi Blue Peel produces a peeling of the outer layer of your skin (within only 2 days your skin will start to peel, and the peeling continues over the next few days). The procedure will last for a week and after that the result is a healed skin, clean and fresh. Also, Obagi Blue Peel is more comfortable than many other procedures for skin resurfacing. Blue Peeled skin heals faster. The most important thing, it wan`t damage your skeen – have no internal toxic effects. One more thing, the Obagi Blue Peel is a medical procedure, so you can`t treat yourself at home.