I’ve tried Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel with CelluZyme. I guess if you get past the smell, this is a really good product. I had bad acne scars around my chin and jaw, since I've been using Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel there almost all gone. Also my skin is sensitive, but I have not had a problem with irritation.

I've Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel with CelluZyme used for a week or two and it’s been fine for me too. The smell to me is not all that bad and for the price, I think it worth the cost to go to a doc, without insurance... $50, or $60 then the medication $30?? For people who don't have insurance, I think is $21 at Wal-Mart. It is not bad.

Hello dvorsky and jaclin,

I absolutely agree with you. First of all I have a really bad acne scar problem and I went to my dermatologist because I wanted to be sure that I will get rid of it. she gave me very very expensive creams and lotions and also gel for washing face but guess what? This was really bad decision. In the end I even got really bad rash on my cheek because I have enormously sensitive and thin skin.

I was without any ideas so I went to my beautician just to see if she has any better advice than to send me back to my dermatologist.

She has recommended Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel and now my problems are really reduced and I would recommend it to everybody.