hi everyone, please can somebody help me with this problem.

Basically i was born a very healthy baby and was very happy and confident up until i was six years old, i was also a very good looking child and was very tall and well built prior to this age.I remember my penis was very big for my age and i had such confidence and hapiness etc.

Anyway at age six i had a circumcision done and basically my dad tells me that he was a bit worried because it was done weird and looked wrong, he asked the doctor and his reply was he took of to much skin and they argued for a while and then my dad left it at that.

I was never told about this and all i remember after the circumcision was that before my penis looked much nicer and more comfortable before i had it done and i didnt like the look of it was much after.Looking back now i was never quite the same happy child after it was done and as i grew older i started to lose my general good looks and become quite thin and my complexion wasnt as nice and stuff.

Even though i felt a change i was still able to go on with life after it and i was still seen as normal but when i entered my teens things became worse for me. I Had a growth spurt and reached a height of 5ft9 at 13 and my penis was around 3.5 inches when soft, my adult height is still 5ft9 and also my penis is still the same size as it was at 13.

Anyway i heard about masturbation and was confused because i couldnt stroke my penis up and down like everyone else and i never ejaculated until i was 16, but i didnt masterbate stroking my penis up and down, because i cant do it at all and i get no stimulation from it and theres hardly any skin there left.i dont feel anything. I dont think i can have sex as i would not get any stimulation from being inside the girl if i got it it there.

The way i managed to ejaculate and the only way to this day i can get rid of sexual frustration is by holding my penis with three finger in my left hand and move my penis to the right and just below the helmet on the bottom left hand side of my penis is a spot where i can stimulate and sort of play with until i cum. if i touch any other part i dont get an and erection or any stimulation, is this weird?. also i dont really get much pleasure when stroking or ejaculated , it just get turned on my the girl im thinking looking at.My erection is never up and just goes down, i think the guy who circumcized me has messed up and my feelings in my penis.

Also if i have lost my good looks in early childhood and am 4 inches shorter than my dad and am 30 but look  much younger and i feel and have developed in to as half/man boy looking guy.Thex expression and complexion on my face has gone dull also.

After i had circumcision i also started to lose my academic abilities and slowly my brain shrank, i cant study of work now and everything on me has shrunk. i have inability to think and take in information now.

Im depressed as hell and think its all got to do with the circumcision, i cant do anything and look weird now.

What has he done to me? i think he messed up my penis and i have grown or developed the right way.

I am sorry to hear you are going through all of this. None of the things you are describing can be caused by circumcision, though – your foreskin has nothing to do with your overall growth or your penis size. My guess would be  that you may have some body image and/or anxiety issues – have you ever thought about counseling? A good therapist can help you to work through these issues and to view yourself with more confidence – I am sure you are completely normal but have been so concerned about the circumcision issue that it has become a focal point for you. You can also take steps by yourself to help you feel better and more confident – eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly, and add a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to your personal care regimen. A cream that is enriched with vitamins and natural emollients can improve the tone, texture and responsiveness of your  penile  skin.

You get nothing from rubbing your glans?

Why couldn't you stroke it up and down?

I'm not cut but when I masturbate I hold my foreskin back tightly and dry rub the whole thing. That's exactly the same as what the circumcised kids did when we got together to masturbate. The most pleasureful part is rubbing and manipulating the glans. I know that being exposed permanently, your glans will have lost some of the feeling on the surface but there is deeper feeling under the surface.

All I can think of is he might have cut a nerve or something. It seems strange that circumcision would have much effect on the response of the glans other than the desensitizing of the surface.

The rest seems psychological. Did you not want to be circumcised but they made you do it anyway?

i get no feeling from rubbing it up and down and it doesnt erect or anything , they have also tied it up weird with lots of scarring and stitches, also my foreskin doesnt reach the helmet or head of my penis at all, i cant pull it over

It's apparent he was a lousy seamstress and not a plastic surgeon but that should only affect the appearance. Your foreskin is not supposed to go back over your head, that's the purpose of circumcision ---- to keep your head exposed at all times. The fact that it doesn't bunch up behind the glans is simply called a "tight" circumcision which is what many guys want, if they have a choice.

With your foreskin missing you won't get any good feeling from rubbing up and down on the shaft but you should be able to get pleasurable feelings from rubbing the head.

I think possibly the reason you have a hard time getting an erection is because your brain is saying "it's broken".

Hi Guest:

Male circumcision is a horrific operation that should never be done on children except in the rarest of circumstances. It has adverse physical, sexual, and emotional consequences.

It sounds as though you had a very bad circumcision that took off much too much skin. If there is not enough skin the penile shaft is pushed back into the body and cannot be seen. That may be the reason that you penis is short. If you had more skin, then your penis would come out to its full normal size.

There are several things you can do. You may consult a urologist about a skin graft to provide more skin for your penis.

In the alternative, you may look into foreskin restoration, which is probably the happiest choice for you. Foreskin restoration works by expanding the residual shaft skin. It would take a while but eventually it would give you a normal looking foreskinned penis with skin that glides up and down the shaft.

Foreskin restoration allows you to regain control over your body.

The decision to restore one's foreskin is a personal decision. It depends on how strong one’s feelings are about one’s unwanted non-voluntary circumcision, because foreskin restoration by tissue expansion is somewhat slow. Some men think it is worthwhile to restore and others don't think so.

Some believe that foreskin restoration goes much faster when one is young because there is more growth hormone in the body. The stretching causes tissue expansion and permanent growth of the length of your foreskin.

Foreskin restoration was known in ancient times, but the technique was lost and rediscovered in the late 20th century.

Foreskin restoration works by "tissue expansion". When traction is applied to skin to keep it under tension, the skin react by expanding to relieve the tension. New skin cells are formed and the skin under tension expands. This is a permanent increase. Cells divide to create two skin cells out of one. The process is called "mitosis".

For foreskin restoration the shaft skin is placed under longitudinal tension, which causes it to expand so as to make it longer. As the shaft skin gets longer, one starts to see little wrinkles in the skin. As elongation continues, skin will start to pile up in the coronal sulcus. Then, with increasing length, the shaft skin will start to lap over the head in a little fold. This is the start of the new foreskin.

Continued stretching and skin expansion will eventually cover the head of the penis with foreskin. Over the longer term, it is possible to create a foreskin that is long enough to cover the erect penis.

As the foreskin lengthens, the scar from the circumcision is covered over and disappears. The result is a very natural appearing foreskin that is very difficult to distinguish from a natural foreskin.

The procedure does not use drugs or surgery and the medical profession is not involved in any way. Non-surgical foreskin restoration is very safe.

Foreskin restoration cannot restore the frenulum, nor can it restore the heavily innervated ridged band.

There are now several good devices on the market to make foreskin restoration go faster.

Search the Internet for "foreskin restoration" for more information. you will find lots of information as well as understanding and support from other men who have suffered the ravages of circumcision.

This is absolutely caused by circumcision 100%. The Doctor removed almost all of your Frenulum (except a tiny remnant....that spot you like). He also likely removed so much inner foreskin you feel nothing now, this is remarkably common and was in fact why circumcision began, to ruin sexual pleasure for moral reasons. Thank John Harvey Kellogg for ruining your penis, along with many other guys like us

Circumcision does drastically change masturbation and sex, I had it done at 30. Circumcision to the penis is like taking the tires off a sports car and staring at it the rest of your life.