Hi i went to masturbate a couple of years ago and then found that my foreskin will not come off. I realy need advice. I have co trouble cumming in fact its great. But im a little bit worried about my foreskin it comes off the tip of my penis but then wont go any further is this a good thing or not please help me lads. :$ or girls if you like

Ok, I’m assuming you masturbate or at least take a shower. At either of these times during the day you need to exercise your penis, practice rolling the skin down over the head, it may hurt at first but keep doing it for a while eventually the foreskin will loosen and the bit of skin connecting the foreskin to the head will gradually relax.

i am in the same position as you my friend. being 14 , i thoguth my foreskin would retracted by now but i can only get it past the head though parts of it are still attached

no worry, the foreskin is only there to make you feel better when u jerk off, its better with the tight foreskin on when jerking off then without it....just dont jerk off like 5times each day....then it wont rip

are you circumsized? your foreskin wont come off if you haven't been circumsized. when you go to have sex with a uncircumsized penis you have to pull the skin back off the head. if it wont come back at all you need to work on loosening it up.

Why does a woman give advice to a young man when she doesnt know what she is talking about. Read the title of the message - "problem with foreskin"

Why don't you read the message! he says it comes off the tip of his Penis and won't come back. other people gave him the same advice that i did and that was to work with the skin. he is only 13 years old and asked for help and advice so why don't you just give him help and advice like he is asking for?

you need circumcision. If the tip of foreskin is attached to the gland, then, better to consult doctor and get circumcised.

I had the same problem and the only sollution what worked for me was to have the tip of my foreskin circumsized. Now it works well and I can have intercourse without problems. Your little fellow will be in wraps for a month and will ache for 3 weeks after the operation, but after that everything is fine :-)

i have a strange lump under the head of the penis at the back its like a green colour under the skin when i pull the foreskin back what is it?

i am 14 and uncircumsed....im wondering how i should ask my parents to have me circumsised and excuses why its goodd....kinda erelevent but whatever

i think i got erection problems can any 1 help me please

right here is how it is what u have is no problem( depending on ure age) if you are 11-16 then u have no need to worry it is perfectly normal to get an erection at a random time it happens to evryone it is a horemone that gives you an erection so dont worry

i wish i was circumcised.

hi im nearly 14 and i was circumcised when i was young and trust me dont have it done because you feel really uncomfortable round other people ur age tlkin bwt relationships and things.

you will wish you had a foreskin if you know how difficult being with people ur age is without