Hi i am 20 years old and have suffred from phismosis really badly all my life. The skin being so tight that i have never seen my full glans untill now.

Because i have recently had a circumsission..3 days ago to be precise. Evry thing has been fine about the operation itself not too much pain around the actuall wound itself apart from the odd erection during the night which can be quite painfull.

The real problem is with my Glans this area is so sensitive as i have never tocuhed it till now.

I have read alot of threads on this forum about this allready giving mostly the same adive..."it will take time to build up a layer on the glans evryday rubbing agaisnt clothing etc"

well im not sure about any 1 else but my glans are so sensitive that when i tryed to wear some loose trousers when the head came in contact with them the pain is unbearable. I have spent most of my time since the operation wearing no trousers or underwear. And being very carefull, Even if the head touches my leg the pain is really really bad it makes me feel faint its so bad and thats just a quick touch against the leg.

So i dont no how i will be able to handel it with underwear on.

Even just the thought of touvhing my glans makes me feel sick so i cant ever imagine being able to touch it comfertably.

Please any help at all is appreciated i am going out of my mind i cant sleep at nights and evry move i make i need to be so carefull py penis does not come into contact with anything its driving me crazy...im starting to wish i never had the circumssision as the phismosis was easier to live with than this.

thanks 8)

what you need to start with is just pour warm water on it while in the shower... work your way up to pouring it from higher up (more pain) and than move to light tapping and harder tapping and eventually let the beams of the shower hit it directly.. it takes some time but its worth the effort cuz it sounds like ur in a real pickle there lol

yeah your right mate im really messed up just now lol.

Thanks for the advice i will put it into practice tonight in the shower really hope it helps as i am going back to work next week and i havnt even been able to wear undearwear or trousers in the past 4 days lol.

Thanks again means alot i will post back with an update soon see how much it helps.

just a quick post to say thank you very much. i have been doing as u said and it has worked great. I am still quite sensitive but no were near as much as i was. feel alot better i can wear trousers and have went back to work so its just a matter of time now.

once again thanks for the advice

hey buddy, how are you?

i had circumcision a week ago and just like you are describing...i am suffering here, cant wear nothing...took family leave from work and i am really going crazy. please tell me how you got better and how long it took? please, any info would be really appreciate it....

ralf

I just had it done, same problem, when the stitches have dissolved I'm going to wear a condom for a week

Hi there, i'm 21 and i just got it done cause of phimosis as well, its sooo sensitive, not as bad as u described it in the beginning but i'm also having trouble sleeping at night cause of the possiblity of contact with something. so naturally when i read tis thread it made me feel better that im not the only one.

I'm gonna put that advice to the test as soon as my stitches are healed...

thx dudes!

Hi guys,

Another good way to desensitise the glans is by handling it in the bath. The warm water confuses the nerve endings and makes that sensation less acute. If you grip your glans under the water by your thumb and forefinger until the feeling subsides, then move to another area and keep going you should see an improvement. Also, when you can you should get used to holding your penis by the glans when you have a pee.

Both this and the technique sumdude114 said will work, just whichever takes your fancy.

Let us know how you get on!

Hi

I had one done at 21 too for the same reasons as you guys, just under a year ago now. Mine has recovered fine, head is exposed and not hurting any more (before, when i still had foreskin, any time the head made in contact with anything it literally sent a bolt of pain shooting up all over my body)

But my problem is it still makes me sensitive when getting a BJ. Like i can't fully relax because the pain iss still sometimes there. Anyone else get that?

Hi Guest,

From my experiences talking to circumcised males, most have very little or no sensitivity in their glans, mainly those who were circumcised as a child.

As you get older you will probably feel less and less sensitivity so you may want to keep this feeling as long as you can. If you need to though, following the described techniques above will still work for you.

I hope I've helped a bit, but any circumcised guys who can offer their opinions would be appreciated :-)

I'm 21 and I got a circumcision done just over a week ago - because of phimosis just like most of you. I was just wondering when the stitches started dissolving for you people?
My doctor didn't tell me anything about the stitches and it's getting to the point where they seem like they don't even need to be there anymore. Plus they hurt a little.
If anyone could tell me when there's started dissolving It'd be much appreciated!

Sorry, I can't really help too much on the stitches question.

I would like to ask about your experiences though if that's OK with you?

Can I ask, did you want a circumcision and were there complications regarding your phimosis?

Thanks,
kingreze :-)

No I didn't particularly want a circumcision. I was told my my specialist that it was necessary. Or else one day I'd likely end up in the emergency room and it could all get very messy!
After having a look on the website circlist they say that stitches may be removed between days 5-10. I removed every second one like they recommended to do at first, seeing as I was 8 days in.

Do you have follow-up appointments at the hospital? Could always ask then if you want to be extra sure.

Thanks for getting back to me anyway. Would you mind coming back in say 6 months time and letting us know how you feel about the longer-term experience? That would be great :-D

Sir, I was circumcised at the age of 17 about 3 months ago, and you and I are in the same position. I read all this stuff about decreased sensitivity...yeah, sure. Well, at first after the operation, touching the glans led to dull pains throughout my whole body. The phimosis, as in your case, had meant it was 100% impossible to retract the foreskin, even at full painful retraction, there was a good half centimetre of "excess" foreskin. It is a little better now, I can touch it, but when erect it is still super-sensitive. I suggest what someone else has suggested...gently breaking it in, expose it to contact, temperature changes, and ensure it's regularly played with *(I don't mean that sexually). It's essentially a wound, I guess, in that it is no longer protected by the rogue skin, so it will naturally be painful, but think of it as "having to catch up with the rest of the body." With luck, soon both our glans will be right as rain. Best of luck.