i went to bed at 10pm last night soon as i layed down i could hear huming in my ears then my left leg and arm started to feel strange like kinda heavy i havnt been feeling to great the past few days i been getting head aches and feeling tired and generaly feel run down. A couple of weeks ago i had severe pain in my left eye and it lasted for about 8 hours, then yesterday evening my eye felt strange almost like it were bulging out but mum said it looked fine. it is now 8 am and my left side still feels heavy but i have no head ache just a constant humming in my ears, i am on some meds for mental health problems but have been on them a while. i am nearly 30 years old and am over weight. please help me by telling me wot it could be or wot i should do, thankyou x :'(

I don't think you have had a stroke, but when was the last time you had your blood pressure checked?
If you had strange feelings on the left side of your body, your right side would have gotten the affect from the stroke.
Do you notice a difference with your speech?
Is your face normal when you look in the mirror?
Is there any drooping of your mouth or eye?

i have just got out of hospital i had xrays cat scan mri scans blood tests and a lumber puncture and the only thing they found abnormal was the pressure in my spinal fluid was 28 when it should be 15 but they did nothing about it. i am now weak on both sides of my body am constantly dizzy i use a walking aid to get around but am to weak to leave my house. what should i do next? please help me. xxx