I have been having this trouble of a tingling sensation in my left hand up to my wrist pinky ring and middle finger mostly and left foot big toe on down to the bottom of my foot where it feels almost like a burning sensation. Also under my left eye like in the socket area feels burning like as well.
I went to the emergency back in february of 09 and was diagnosed wit High BP and have been on Azor and pravastatin for it. It is now low normal and steady, but the feeling of tingling is still there. I do lean on my left elbow and watch tv in bed lying on my stomach, for years but if it is carpal tunnel then why is my foot and eye socket also like this? Therefore I believe it might be a pinched nerve?
Doctor told me to take vitamin b6 if pinched nerve it is it would relieve it It hasnt I am also taking Alpha Lipoic acid and animo acid some say might help which so far no go!
I am 45 and I am going insane with this constant tingle and numb feeling in my left extremities! Please does anyone know where I should turn? Doctor seems to not know too much (two of them at that!) Anyone experience the same symptoms and what can be done to get rid of or at least relieve it a bit?

I've had very similiar symptoms.  I was working on a large yard project and felt that the hand thing also was the onset of carpal tunnel.  Then my eye started acting up, especially when I was taking ritalin, (I have a bit of adhd, which is strange for a 45 year old I know but it's actually helped me to be successful when harnessed esp. in combination with my slight ocd, which makes me kind of a perfectionist, good when you are a financial advisor).  The eye felt like it was under some pressure also felt as if I was having some peripheral vision issues or blurriness and at times when I'm tired the lid feels heavy or droopy but when I look in the mirror it's fine) I thought the eye thing might be early onset glaucoma but a test revealed that that was not the case, eye pressure was fine, I sometimes get some tingliness and itchiness in my left feet and left thigh, the dr. ascribed that to I think dermatitis.  So yes, entire left side feels weird at times, maybe I really do have all these different issues but it's strange they are all left side only, otherwise I'm super healthy, I take ambien occasionally for sleep, I drink moderately.  A mini stroke doesn't seem right because my symptoms come and go and I am also a runner and a work out person so I think if I had a stroke I would know.  I'm going to my dr. soon to complain about all issues all at once and maybe they can discover something different.  Side note, I had a recent physical and I checked out perfect, no high blood pressure, all tests were clear for all major illnesses.  So I'm as stumped as you are.  My guess is that if you keep eating right, avoid drugs and alchohol, get exercise, reduce stress etc that it might resolve on it's own.  I think a portion of my issues are stress related, overwork related, not getting enough quality sleep, occasionally over imbibing and possibly a tinge of psychosomatic stuff.  Maybe I will find something out today at the Doc.  I'll fill ya in.  BTW I found this because I googled these exact symptoms.  

like to hear a reply also.  

What did it turn out to be.. I have had very similar things happening to me also. I'm only 32 and very worried about what my body is doing.. I have had capel tunnel in the right hand but my left hand, foot and hip go numb. I has it this week that my left eye was alittle blurry at times.. All info would be helpful. Thank you..