well for the past few days i have been dealing with a headache that seems to be on one side of my head and there is a vein that is always pulsating the headache pain isnt constant sometimes i feel as if i have no headache and then it comes back also there is a slight eye pain a little above my tear duct on my eye and my eyes feels kind of strange i think because of the headache I would say my vision is fine just had an eye exam no signs of glaucoma or optic nerve damage the headache lasted for about 4 days now it seems to have gone away i had taken some Excedrin back and body that has an inflammatory that's non steroid but my eye feels strange still in the corner close to my tear duct and its red there also not really red just slightly red
anyone have any ideas?
not sinusitis either i am on antibiotics for that
and i have noticed a pattern once it went away the first time
it starts with slight eye pain when looking in certain directions then the headache on one side of my head then i started feeling the pressure between my eyes which makes looking down or something uncomfortable and it i press on the left side of my nose i can feel the pressure maybe come out thru my nose or something and sometimes i get a brief feeling of fullness in my ears and sometimes i might feel a little pain/pressure in my cheek or in my eye brows.this has been going on for about a week or so going to the doc monday or tuesday next week hopefully
I really want to get this resolved because school is starting back in a few weeks and i dont want to have to go through school like this please help
im 17
i also dont really want a CT scan because of the radiation and threats for cancer later on in life so MRI is the main option i would like

also no real congestion or mucus discharge just pressure and pain sometimes

Hey, I have the same issues. Currently I'm sitting with an ice pack tied to my head, my dad said it would help if there was swelling. God, I hope my brain isn't swelling. Tonight is night 3 that i've gone without sleep because of the pain. I was just wondering if you've gotten any answers.
~Angel