I've been a victim of Bell's Palsy for the past 17 months.I've got my smile back still when I rise my eyebrows, the side of the cheek and upper lip of the same side also get uplifted. What are the exercises to be done?
And I still feel the left side of my face drooping a little bit though people can't notice it. Can the drooping side be uplifted through exercises? The left side was the affected side.

hi, from the description you gave, it seems that your facial muscles are still a bit weak. from my experience the best thing you can do is to go to a physiotherapist to give you some exercises. in the physio session one can do some sessions of PNFs and if possible using the muscle stimulator machine.
hope i answered your question.

rajshree wrote:

I am now in the same state that you have mentioned below, expect that mine in in the right side of the face. If you have recovered completely, could you please help me by letting me know the tips.