Have you ever clogged a public toilet?

What did you then do?

<Not the details of how, necessarily, but rather, what you did once you realized your dilemma.>

I never have but someone clogged the men's room toilet Friday night while I was working. :x I did not unclog it by hand either. :umno:

I was involved in building and operating a racetrack 50 years ago. At that time most tracks had porta potties if they had anything at all other than the surrounding woods. We built nice concrete buildings with urinals and flush toilets with stalls. We had tampon/pad dispensers in the ladies side which would get broken open and used to stuff up the toilets along with the toilet paper rolls. We replaced the dispensers a few times but after a while they were too much of a problem. We found it like that after every race. We didn't have to remove the stall doors as the girls did that for us. It was just the ladies room that took all the damage, the men's side rarely got any. I guess we were all young and naive but we soon learned that women are truly the pigs not the men.

I save my clogging for my home toilets

I've clogged up a few public toilets while taking bathroom breaks during training runs Luckily I usually make it out unseen...

Never happened to me. But I would tell someone ASAP. They won't necessarily think that you clogged it - you could be wanting to use it. Anyway, it's courtesy to let them know instead of letting the smell marinate for a while.

The person before me clogged a toilet in a restaurant once (all I did was pee...I swear!). When I flushed the whole stinkin' thing started to overflow. I was like :eek2: So, I told the manager.

We had a guy that worked in our office that used to clog the toilet every single day. We had a plunger right beside it, so he also got to UNclog the toilet every day.

I clogged one unknowingly this past summer in a Tim Horton's in Ontario. Did my business, flushed, washed up and walked back out into the restaraunt. Comment to my son and his buddy about that being "a real bomb". My son walks in to use the restroom and comes back out in a bit.
Kid: you used the 3rd stall over on the right didn't you?
me: uh, yeah how did you know
kid: the maintenance guy is in there unclogging it right now
me: