Two really unintelligent people sit around all day and tell each other how smart they are??? :umno:

Sadly, yes....

Was there a democratic presidential debate last night?

As a matter of fact I sat with a couple in St Louis at a sports bar late last
summer.....

Yeah, but... We are smart and stuff.

Yeah, but... We are smart and stuff.
so you said

Did you ever watch that show "the Rich Girls" on MTV? That was the basic gist of at least 3 episodes I saw...

so you said So this is what I can look forward to in a month? :P

YES! That is so funny....they would sit around and pat each other on the back because they were so amazing because instead of another pair of $400 shoes they would give that money to a charity. Oh, good for you to give away Daddy's money, you are a real trooper (and not like it wasn't still coming in!)

"Seriously, no, really Ally, Really, I think you are the most brilliant person on this planet. No and you know how I feel abot you so you know I'm not lying because that would be dishonest and stuff but you are like, so smart, and you have a beautiful soul. So many people just aren't that, like, brilliant."

Sounds a lot like that show with Paris Hilton and Nichole Ritchie. That must have been a blast for the camera guys.

8O There is a video camera in my office!! 8O I ever so slowly put my book away.