Last time i had sex with my guy he pulled out and came on my butt hole, not in my butt, he just poured it all ontop of my butt. Then i thought about it and noticed that the vagina is very close to the butt hole and sperm is watery so it could have slid down to my vagina. Is it possible that some of his sperm went in my vagina and i could be pregnant???

by the way i havent gotten my period that's why i'm worried abut it. Im going to do a pregnancy test if it doesnt come by the beggining of next week.

Hey i would say most likley not because the sperm would still have to travel a ways before it could reach the egg. however it is still possible. it also depends what position you had sex in and how long you stayed there after he ejaculated. since semen is watery gravity will tend to pull it downward. does this make sense? also why wasnt he wearing a condom if you guys were having anal sex? pregnancy test would be a good idea but normally results arent acurate for atleast two weeks after having sex.
hope this helps

We were doing it doggie style but instead it was in the vagina not my butt, we were not having anal sex. He pulled out when he was about to come & just decided to pour it on my butt hole not in it. I stood up and wiped my butt then i took his shirt to clean the rest.

It has passed 3 weeks. I was suppose to have my period the 2nd or the 3rd of this month but i do have an irregular period sometimes. Im thinking im either pregnant or my period is just being irregular for this month or im worrying too much about it so my period hasnt come yet.

I just wanted to know other peoples opinions to see what i can learn from everyne about this issue because im worried.

yea i would say that your probaly safe in terms of pregnancy but just to be safe i would still do the pregnancy test.

well i fell turned on all the time and i tried the end of a comb it worked 4 a while but i wasnt fellin da magic so me and my bf did it and he had 2 condoms on he pulled out and stuck it in my but hole(without condoms)and i wanna know if i could be prego.........................................................................................................................................................i wish there was a way 2 do it without condoms,brithcontorl,pregancy

if the condoms didnt break then you are fine..... 8)

Did you ever get pregnant? (Girl I’m in the same exact scenario you’re in..)