I am 28 years old and my husband and I decided that we would like to start a family. My last period started on February the 16th. We tried on March 2nd, 4th, and 5th. My cycle is usualy around 30 to 32 days so i should start my next period around the 25th of March. On the evening of March 11th I noticed that i had a light pinkish spotting only when I wipe, it has lasted about 2 days and is almost gone at this point. I have taken two pregnancy test which are both negative but I'm sure that it is only because it is to early to predict. I was suppose to go to the doctor today but she had to cancel. So I'm wondering if this could be implantation spotting and could I be pregnant? Is there anything I can do to find out earlier? I appriciate all the feed back! Thanks!

hi! i wanna knwo what they told you abut this question! im having same problem! and cant find an asnwer! thanks!! :?

Can you tell us what happened with you, I have the same problem and I read hundred of same questions, but never an answer.... did you get pregnant or not?
Please if you can answer me..cuz I'am on the same situation.

i've had a slight pinkish discharge.. just for once. noticed it when i wiped after urinating.. i'm starting to worry as all my searches seem to link with pregnancy! my period is supposed to due in a few days time.. i felt the pre-period cramps, but it seems to go away already, period hasnt come yet, and i felt frequent lower abdomen pain.. bearable, but sudden little sharp pains kept occuring.. i hope my period comes soon!

the pinkish discharge might be implantaion bleeding from when the egg implants itself on the wall. and it will show up negative on the pregnacy test idk why but you have to weight a little bit longer before taking one. i wld try when its gone.
good luck.
p.s research implantation bleeding on google and see if you have the sympotms because you might be pregnate

Did you end up being pregnant? I'm currently going through the same thing