i would like to know what the very 1st singhs is of being pregant are from the first one or two weeks. i would like if a doctor anwsered this question but anyone can cause i really would like to know. the reason is because i have been havin dull pains not really where a baby would be if i was pregant but where your ribs meets your breast bone its right where it dips in at very top of your stomach and i am just wondering if it could have something to do with pregancy. i really dont think so myself but im just not sure i would like a few other peoples advise on this and also it only hurts in the morning after i get up for about 30 min and then it starts hruting and it makes me feel like i am gonna throw up but its not strong when it does that and when ever i sit down for a few min and drink something or eat it stops hurting.or when ever i pass gas it dont hurt as bad. could it be a gas pocket? or could it be something else. i REALLY dont wanna be pregant :$ and would like to know if where the pain is coming from could have anythin to do with pregancy :'( %-) :-(

Hi Happy! I am NOT a doctor, but I do know a lot about pregnancy! So the first thing is that I think you have either acid reflux OR Irritable bowel Syndrome! But lets get some more information and I can help you further OK?

1. When was your last period?
2. When did you have unprotected sex?
3. Are your periods usually regular?

well bambi 27 my last period was last month a day or two befor sweet heart day and i havent had unprotected sex i was only scared because when we had had sex once a couple weeks ago he had on the condom and it was on the right way cause i checked and when we got done he took it off and there was no cum, but he really wasnt going fast enough to cum i dont think, and he said he thought he cummed or at least he felt like he did but he wasnt going fast like he had befor so idk if that is y he didnt cum or not but thats y i was scared that i could be and no my periods ant really reg they skip a month or sometimes 2 and i only have one for about 4 or 5 days when i do have one

Hi honey! You are NOT pregnant! What I am thinking is that you are starting to have signs of an Ovarian Cyst! So I would like you to go to the doctors and ask for a pelvic swab/pelvic internal vaginal ultrasound! To find out IF you have a cyst and to see why your periods are so irregular! This could also be endometriosis! Both are VERY similar in symptoms! Do you ever bleed or spot after sex?