I feel really silly for even asking this question, but I clearly didn't listen to my biology 12 class back in high school because I'm freaking out right now. :( 

My boyfriend and I were fooling around earlier today. He and I are 23 years old, and we have never had actual sex together. We just fool around. Anyway, we were making out in his car earlier, and he began to finger me. He didn't pull down his pants until after where I just stroked his penis a bit. He doesn't actually usually touch his penis; he just pulls his pants down and waits for me to grab it. However, I don't know if he could have maybe touched the base of his penis (the part which touches his balls) at any point. I texted him and asked him if he ever touched it at all during, and he said he never touched his penis. He didn't come until the very end when I gave him a **, and even then, he came into my mouth and we finished what we were doing. I'm scared that some form of pre-ejaculation could have SOMEHOW IN THIS WORLD got onto his fingers if he may or may not have touched the base of his ****, but one of the first things he did before taking his **** out was finger me. He didn't finger me again after that. Am I being paranoid, or could I get pregnant from that? Pls help, I'm literally freaking out and stressing out right now :( :( 

Note: please no sarcastic comments. I do have an anxiety disorder and I just don't know if it's my anxiety disorder kicking in (ridiculous thoughts can somehow still seem possible to us) or if it's true. Help please?

hi, just reading ur comment, i dont want to be rude but... did u guys actualy have sex or not? because if his penus was not in your vagina and only his fingers were then theres not a chance that u can become pregant. even if his fingers had sperm on them. reason being is that u need his penis in ur vagina to get pregnat, not being sarcastic but reason being is because his penis has a hole on the top of it which releases sprem right, so wen he (cums) it goes so fast up into ur urterus then it forms a baby, any other way is impossible for it to get u pregnat.