Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!


I have been to a dentist last week when he placed an amalgam. After the procedure I started experiencing weird head pressure. I usually don’t have headaches, so I suppose I may be allergic to amalgams or something!!!

Loading...


Yes, I had similar problem and much more. Mercury is used in dental amalgams, and it may leak out causing serious health problems. My health problems were sort of unrelated: a face rash, stomach pain, nausea, fatigue, frequent urination, difficulty breathing, irregular heartbeats over a period of time until a doc discovered I was poisoned with mercury which was placed in dental amalgams. When I had removed the amalgams, all my problems faded.
Reply

Loading...