Good day there. Last week I was vacuuming my house. I believe that dust was everywhere because I was not at home for at least one month. I was at my vacation so I have decided to visit my family. When I came home I found the mess and I started to clean it. I started to breath very difficult and I was sure that this was because of the dust. But even today I am having constant difficulty in breathing. Now I am worried. Can you tell me is there a heart disease that causes constant difficulty in breathing?

Hey there Daniel.

How are you feeling today? Can you tell me do you still have breathing troubles? Well you should know that breathing difficulty can be caused by a number of different conditions. Also, it can develop as a result of stress and anxiety.

Very often when this happens it can be serious health issue and it needs to be treated by doctor.

Now, about your question my answer is yes – a lot of heart disease can be caused by constant difficulty in breathing. It can be arrhythmia, tachycardia, or something else.

It should be checked as soon as possible.

GL

Hey there. I think that this is not caused by vacuuming or dust. I believe that condition caused by those things goes away very quickly. Yes, I don't want to tell you fairy tales - there is a possibility that you have some heart disease. I don't know which one. The only one who can tell you more about this is your doctor. I don't want to assume but my sister had this and she was diagnosed with tachycardia . This is nothing that serious, it can be treated with medications but still you need to visit your doctor and check this out. 

I agree, there are many heart conditions that could cause difficulty in breathing. Some of them are very serious and some of them are less serious, anyway, I highly recommend you to see a doctor and let him check what causes you to have difficulties in breathing. I really hope it’s nothing serious. And I really believe it won’t be. 

Could it be that you became allergic to dust? 

That could also be the cause. Anyway, we can only assume, and there are too many possibilities.  Even the doctor won’t be able to tell you exactly what it is only by hearing the symptoms. 

Hello there everyone. I don’t know what is going on. I mean, I was never allergic to the dust before. But even if I am allergic this lasts for too long. I am having problems with my breathing for six days straight, but  I haven’t visited the doctor because my friend told me that this is nothing serious and that there is some pollen in the air. Since she is an “expert” for those situations I have decided to listen to her but now I am sorry about this because today I was feeling so bad. I don’t know is this problem connected with heart disease but one of my friends told me that this can be bronchitis. What do you think?

Well I told you what I think. I think you need to visit a doctor and let him check if everything is ok with your lungs. He will also listen to your heart and tell you if everything seems fine or not.

I wonder how can you not determine the type of difficulty on your own. I, on the other hand, can easily differentiate allergy caused breathing difficulties from a bronchitis.  

I suppose that if your heart is causing this, you would probably have chest pain too.

Just go to the doctor and let us know what he/she has told you.

I agree.

If it was an allergy you would know.

Both pollen allergy and allergy to dust have specific symptoms that are easy to recognize.

Bronchitis is also something that a person who has nothing to do with medicine can identify, symptoms are very obvious-

people cough up thickened mucus, and this inflammation usually comes from some other respiratory infection or a simple cold.

So my guess is, this can be something more serious than bronchitis or allergy.

Especially since it is constant. You should seek help from your doctor, I wouldn’t advise you to wait any longer cause it can be serious.

Hey there.

Daniel, I agree with other members. This was not caused by the dust and I believe that you don’t have problems with allergy. Allergies can’t show up over the night. You should know about this earlier.

Like others told you allergy is really easy to recognize. Symptoms of heart diseases are not so hard to recognize.

I also don’t believe that this is bronchitis. Maybe I am a little bit careful and maybe I panic without reason but I think that you should tell your doctor exactly how you feel.

I am sure that they will set a proper diagnose very soon.