After receiving a number of dental restorations by amalgam fillings I began to suffer from a strange intermittent burning of the mouth and tongue. Everytime I explained to my doctor that I had a metallic taste in my mouth and I felt as though my mouth was full of battery acid. I trid to explain to my doctor that I felt as though there was a form a electrosis going on within my mouth, and I could see that all he could see is that I was suffering a mental disorder.

As the condition began to get worse and my suffering increased, I had no relief from it or any solution to my condition. I was diagnosed burning mouth syndrome and was offered no treatment.

After many years of research, I realised that if you have any metallic substance in your mouth and saliva and any form of electro force cutting through this then an electrosis affect is possible. Then one day I came across a dentist describing the galvanic affect from amalgam fillings and the releasing of mercury into the system.

I had all my amalgam fillings removed under an extraordinary safety measures and with three months my condition reduced considerably. But, the syndrome still continued as I had two root canals and four dental caps inserted into my mouth upon gold-plated plates. I have had two of the dental caps removed and replaced with no metal plates and again my condition improved.

I believe that the electro force that was causing this problem is the radio frequency and electro magnetic radiation that is proliferating the airways through mobile phones and towers, cordless communications equipment, microwave and Wi Fi.

The concerns of many are well documents upon the internet on radiation sickness from mobile phones, DECT phones, and cordless computers and home communications equipment.

Be aware of these dangers that may be the causation factor of many undiagnosable illnesses.

Coincidentally, I came to the same conclusion recently after suffering from the burning mouth for about a month or two. Here are my findings and hope someone could benefit from my experience.

We had multiple computers in the house and my mouth would start burning unbearably when one of the computers is very busy (very high data access from the disk or through the Wifi network). Took me a while, but finally figured out that it had something to do with Electromagnetic fields and/or wireless signals (UPS/cell phones/Wi-fi/Cordless phones, mice, keyboards).

Figured that some metallic things in the mouth are reacting to the fields/signals. My doctor was not much of help and did not even think that computers/cell phones would cause mouth burning. I was recommended that I gargle with salt water 3-4 times a day to kill the bacteria if present in the mouth. Once I started the gargling with salt water, the burning sensation became infinitely worse. Couldn't even sit in front of computers/near cell phones for 5 minutes.

Just by accident, realized that the "table salt" I was using for the last 3-4 moths, had "Sodium Silicoaluminate". By switching to Kosher Salt (without any anti-caking additives) and by eliminating salt mostly from diet, the burning has been reduced.

Then I looked at the toothpastes and realized that the burning had actually started when I changed the toothpaste(s). Tartar controlling pastes have - Stannous (tin) Flouride or Zinc Citrate. After brushing with these pastes, when exposed to EMF/Radio frequencies the burning sensation gets worse. So, planning to start using natural toothpastes without any metallic compounds (or any chemicals) in it. Noticed that after brushing with anti-tarter toothpaste, if I rinse off the metallic residue on the tongue with an organic mouth wash (Nature's Dentist is what I used) and rinse it off again with water (and scraping off the metallic residue) and rinse again with the mouth wash, it does not burn as much near the computer/phone.

Stopped eating any food outside, since I can not be sure which salt they are using. Most brands of table salts have anti-caking additives. Started turning off all cell phones when possible.

Will also be getting a Gauss meter to measure the EMF/radio waves when I notice the burning sensation.

Will update later, once I learn more about the toothpastes and EMF/radio waves.

It’s impossible for most to imagine a person’s tongue, mouth, and throat burning with pain continually without knowing what is the causation factor of their torture and torment that began as a mild condition twenty years ago and then over the years it increased in intensity and became unbearable and extreme after further dental restoration. It became obvious that the condition increased as old amalgam fillings were removed and replaced with new amalgam fillings over the years, and what I believe as two unnecessary root canals in 2004. If the readers punch into GOOGLE “Dangers of Amalgam Fillings and Removals” they will understand the reason for my comment! Then in 2007 I had four dental caps inserted upon a gold-plated metal plate, and my nightmare began.

The burning mouth pain that was intermittent over the years, and became worse after each dental restoration, but I basically suffered in silence without any diagnosis and treatment. The pain was localised to your tongue, anterior palate or mucosal side of your lips and is accompanied by a continual dryness in the mouth and a strange metallic bitter taste.

For years my doctors believed that I was suffering from paranoia and delusion and was impossible to find a compassionate practitioner to pay some interest in my medical condition and once they believe they have identified the physical cause of my suffering, they sadly gave it a label “Burning Mouth Syndrome (BMS)”.

Physicians believe that they have identified conditions of BMS that may be associated with or may potentially be the cause of BMS such as candidiasis, diabetes, vitamin and mineral deficiencies (folic acid, iron, B12), and nerve injury.

But, sadly the medical profession are not interested in screening their patient’s conditions through their insight and of many other sufferers, and to try to understand that the excessive use of modern communications equipment and the proliferating of the airway with every conceivable electronic and magnetic emanations when evaluating their patients. It has been noted that some BMS sufferers also suffer from other undiagnosable illnesses, such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Many sufferers of these syndromes are identical to hypersensitivity syndromes referred to as Radio and Electro Magnetic Sickness have observed it.

My own personal suffering and research has found that Radio Frequency and Electro Magnetic Radiation emissions from: mobile phones; cordless communication and computer equipment: electro magnetic equipment, such as refrigerators, TVs, and washing machines; and many privately used communications equipment within shopping centres and retirement villages; and including high power transmission lines have much to blame for such “syndromes”, particularly within the elderly population who have suffered accumulative affects of these radiation fields over the past fifty years.

The medical fraternity has fobbed off many elderly people who suffer from tinnitus, breathing problems, migraines, hard to swallow, flu-like pains and symptoms, heart pain and problems, and many other symptoms as the sign of “old-age”.

The blanketing of the airways with microwave transmissions has become the replacement of killers of old that were claimed to be harmless over the past decades, such as DDT, Dieldrin, Asbestos, Cigarette Smoking and Passive Smoking. Yes, world of electronics proliferation is the replacement for asbestos and cigarette smoke.

Hi Butchi,

Yes, I had much the same with multiple computers, but our computers are still on cable, but I found I was also having other problems, such as migraines, headaches, blurred vision and burning ankles. I was continually sitting in front of the tower computer, modems and monitor that emitted high electromagnetic emissions.

I also found that the DECT phone was transmitting 24/7 and it was replaced with a much safer cordless phone, such as a Uniden SS E17 + 1.

The metallic things in your mouth cause a “galvanic affect” that is a form of electrical electrosis with the metal and the saliva, and with a EMF cutting through the solution metal in the mouth it causes electricity. Check out “galvanic affect” on GOOGLE.

I have posted on this forum for the same reason as you to let people know that there is a causation factor and that factor doesn’t want to be known or acceptable, particularly the electronics companies who proliferate the airways with all the microwave stuff.

In Sweden, UK, and USA they have made it knows of what is causing all these illnesses.

I noticed my condition began after having amalgam fillings put into my mouth and it became worse as more dental restoration was done.

I suffer terrible in modern shopping centres now as the area is bathed in Wi FI and Wi Max.

I suffer even more as all forms of mobile phone towers have been erected within a kilometre radius of my home that also interferes with my digital TV.

Yes, all of my medical practitioners don’t want to know, and can’t get you quick enough out of their surgery. Have been through all the antibiotics, antifungals tablets, and vitamin supplements treatment.

Ever since I had all the amalgam removed from my teeth the BMS reduced considerably, but I still experience extreme symptoms. I had two dental caps removed also that were mounted on metal plates, and the burning sensation on the side of my tongue where the dental caps were has disappeared.

With this radiation I has also broken down the tissue of the mouth and when drinking or eating anything hot I have to be extremely careful to let it cool down, particularly hot potato as the roof of my mouth blisters. It also tears from dry biscuits.

I’ve tried the salt wash to no avail. And I am wondering if my toothpaste could also be an antagoniser as it contains sodium monoflurophosphate as the active ingredient. I must look for more natural type toothpastes.

I play lawn bowls and the other day I visited bowls club to play bowls, and my head began to zing and I felt sick and my mouth was burning. And I noticed that directly over the bowling green were high power tension lines. I went back to the club again a week later and I had the same symptoms again.

I have purchased a Trifield Gauss metre, Sure Safe RF Signal Detector, and an ELF Zone Electromagnetic Field Detector and my metres are alive. In one area I get over 100 milli gauss coming through the wall that connects to the unit next door that comes out of their refrigerator. And the RF detector picks up all the emanation coming out of the units around our unit from their Wi Fi computers, home communications systems, and DECT phones.

Eddy,

I totally understand what you must have gone thru for so long. Just suffering for a month, I was getting very depressed about what the future will hold with all the new wireless communication signals every where you go.

Before I realized it was the metals in my mouth (salt & paste residues), I could tell (and differentiate) if anyone was using a CDMA or a smart phone near me, based on the sensation in my mouth (primarily behind the teeth). I was joking with my family that I had a universal radio receiver in my mouth. Regular GSM phones were not that painful.

Some other people had some of the similar symptoms, but not all. The doctors told them it was either an immune reaction (based on stress) or a Vitamin D deficiency or suggested getting a lot of dental work done. No one (physicians/dentists) has so far even considered the mineral residue in the mouth as a cause for any of them.

Another strange thing is happening for me. My cell phone goes on at the preset Alarm time, even if it is powered off. Started happening very recently. Don't know whether it is feature of the phone or some circuitry in it got messed up. A lot of my problems started when we started using that model phones (2 at home). Makes me wonder if it transmitting signal even when it is off. Will be checking if that is a feature of bluetooth. Will be checking the phones for radiation levels when I get my Trifield gaussmeter today.

Did not use the tarter control toothpaste last night and this morning and I feel a little less electromagnetic sensitivity today. The paste I used has chalk in it. Will be trying an herbal toothpaste (still researching on those).

Another thing that helps a little is - to drink some water constantly while using the computer. And sitting far from the computer. Thank heavens for the zoom-in feature in browsers and mozilla thunderbird.

What worries me is that - a lot of food additives were approved many years back based on the toxicity studies. I wonder if any tests are being conducted to test their impact on the body in the presence of radio waves.

Hi Guest,

I began to notice my BMS symptoms in mid-1985 and at the time I thought I had picked up something like a fungus from the mugs we drank our coffee and tea out of as we had a workers tea room, like a foot and mouth disease.

At the time, I had some dental restoration done, had the flu vaccination, and had a medical procedure conducted---all around the same time. Then I thought it must have been caused by one of those things.

This was an intermittent problem and it didn’t make any sense, could happen once a month or two months. But, it wasn’t a frustrating thing.

Then I had a few more amalgam fillings over the next eight years and I began to notice the problem became more noticeable.

As I think back now that during those years I had moved three times and each time had lived near high power tension lines. I can look back now that this thing I was suffering from was probably caused by the EMF emanations coming out of these power line, and when I was closer to these line I would suffer worse and experiencing strange sensations throughout my body.

Those were the days of no Internet or mobile phones, before 1997.

At one time, I was staying at a holiday unit and while I was staying there I suffered extreme metallic taste in the mouth, and had no idea what caused it and it disappeared as soon as we moved out of that unit. I now realise that the unit was high-wired with every type of conceivable modern electronic and electrical equipment, and had all these whiz-bang electronic gear attached to the bed head; and also an electric blanket. My body was absorbed in all forms of radio and electro magnetic radiation coming out of all this equipment in the room. I only experienced these symptoms while in the room.

Prior to 1997 I went to the dentist complaining all about my symptoms and they sent me off the have a biopsy taken to test for Sjogren’s syndrome, and nothing was proven.

Then my wife got her first mobile phone and we were travelling around our country in a caravan and every time my wife turned the mobile phone on I felt as though I had ants crawling all over my body. That was when I began to see a possibility of my symptoms being agitated by radio and electro magnetic radiation.

But, never dreamed that could be the amalgam fillings in my teeth. Then one day I began to read about the mercury in the amalgam fillings and how it’s released into the body.

I also had a CDMA (Can’t Dial Me Anywhere) phone.

It wasn’t until 2002 that I began to suffer continually from all forms of radiation, when I moved into a retirement village that was surrounded by four mobile phone towers, and the village had a Wi Fi emergency call system. They upgraded it in 2007 and my world fell around me; and my symptoms became EXTREME, particularly after having four dental caps inserted, and they were glued to a gold-plated metal plate. My mouth turned into a cauldron and I began to suffer other extreme bodily symptoms that I have now found to be the same symptoms of what is referred to as radio sickness and electro magnetic sensitivity.

I further discovered that all the flu vaccinations have mercury in the inoculations and with the mercury in my body from the amalgam fillings, no wonder my sickness was so extreme and baffling to the medicos and was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Burning Mouth Syndrome.

I have since had all my amalgam filling removed, under good safety measures, but all the previous removals and refilling of teeth were not conducted under the safety measures that are needed to prevent further mercury getting into your body while removing the fillings.

After these removal one of the extreme symptoms disappeared over the next few months. The burning tongue was still a pain, and has now had two of the dental caps removed and replaced with safe caps and the pain on the side of my tongue that touched those caps has stopped. I now have to wait till I can get some more money to pay for the replacement of the other two caps. But over the past six months the BMS has reduced considerable, but the symptoms remaining are constant and gets worse every time I return to our unit, because of the Wi Fi communication within the village.

Also, I experience extreme tinnitus; tiredness; fatigue; burning arms/legs/feet; nausea, burning dry eyes, and many other symptoms that the same as those listed on the Internet for radio sickness and electro magnetic sickness.

I’ve also found that there has been a strange increase of another not known radiation in our area and I believe now that the power company has installed these Wi Fi smart metres in the power boxes that now makes it easier for them to read the power usage from the street.

The Internet warns of the dangers of these new additions to the proliferation of the airways.

When you turn a mobile phone off, it isn’t turned off. The only way you can turn a mobile phone off is by taking the battery out of it. DECT (the black phones) (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunication) phones are dangerous as they transmit 24/7 on the same frequency of Wi Fi. They are extremely dangerous. Again punch in the “Danger of DECT phones” into GOOGLE.

Your Trifield metre may not pick up the frequency of the blue tooth, and is the blue tooth is another dangerous phone. You also need a RF detector to pick up its signal. Milli gauss reading reads electro magnetic radiation well that comes out of all power leads, computers, modems, routers etc. I have shielded my rooms with a special paint that absorbs all the radio frequency radiation, but it doesn’t shield you from electro magnetic radiation.

Actually, all mobile phones these days are one of the best listening devices available, even when it’s turned off.

I drink a lot of water and have a glass beside my bed at night. And I will be going to organic/herbal toothpaste.

I am more worried about the flu vaccinations because of the chemicals that are placed into it, particularly in regards to the mercury.

Many test have been conducted in regards to the dangers of mobile phones and other forms of radiation, but most countries have made their regulations so extreme that you have no idea how SAFE IS SAFE.

Our country extended a safe limit from 100 milli gauss to 1000 milli gauss and it has been shown by other medical tests that 2 milli gauss is enough to cause leukaemia.

There is much on the Internet on many such people like me who suffer from radio frequency, including extreme migraines that come out of the blue without any warning and have no diagnosis why this happens. Electro magnetic filed and mobile phone are my belief that causes many migraines these days and are making people feel older.

I'm also suspecting the chicken, we eat here. I have been buying "All Natural Chicken" from a new store last few months without knowing that most of the chicken sold in US has salt water in it. My mouth burns a little more next day after we eat that brand of chicken. Suspecting that the salt injected in that brand may have some bad stuff (anti caking agents) in it.

Ah! The world that we have created :-(

Interesting to note that at times I do have my burning sensations worse when I visit a take away, such as MacDonalds and Hungry Jacks. I guess the anti-caking agent is in many products.

But, the main causation factor of the burning mouth syndrome is radio frequency microwave and electro magnetic radiation.

Some time ago I read a medical report on a test that a couple of scientists did. They did a mobile phone test with two people who had amalgam fillings and two people who had all their teeth with no fillings. The scientists did blood tests and other tests, then got the two people to talk to each other on the mobile phones for a length of time, say twenty minutes.

The scientists then did the same blood tests and other tests again and found that the mercury level in those people with amalgam fillings increased, including other results.

Eddy,

Thank you so much for that advise about removing the battery of the mobile phone.

Removed them from both of the Nokia 2670 phones (with bluetooth) and am feeling a relief from the tingling/tightening sensations on the gums.

Am looking into getting an RF detector.

About the toothpastes - I switched to using Vicco Vajradanti (an Indian made toothpaste available at indian stores in US) ($4 for about 150 gms) and Trader Joe's anti plaque (fennel based) ($2 for 6 Oz) paste. Both these have chalk in them, but do not leave a white coat on the tongue/behind the teeth. Happy with these pastes after using thme for a few days. Came across Herbodent ($4 for 4 Oz) that does not have chalk, but have n't used it.

Trader Joe's also has well priced Sea Salt (mediterranean) $1.50 for 750gms.

Eddy,

Am looking into getting an RF detector.

Yes mate, the Bluetooth and Wi Fi will continue to cause problems with BMS including all other symptoms that end up being diagnosed as a SYNDROME.

Since I had all the amalgam fillings removed my BMS reduced from severe to moderate, and after removing two dental caps and replaced with a non-metal base cap the BMS reduced even further. I have two remaining dental caps to have removed and I am sure my BMS will be moderate to slight.

We can take all the necessary preventative measures, but the electronic communications companies just keep proliferating the airways with dangerous emanations and we can't do anything about it.

ur dieing kys

They recently installed smart meter at my home. I have begun to have mouth and eye burning and extremely salty taste along with headaches. I know it is the RF radiation from this meter. No opt out option available. Suffering!

Please do...thanks....i had wifi installed...and have the burning in my mouth

I am in use of a cell phone or tablet nonstop. I was wondering what was happening with my face eyes skin neck mouth tongue lips where burning I was having headaches and neck and elbow finger pain. Now I'm starting to get nauseous. There's no way for me to sleep with all the this going on. Plus there's over 60 other diagnosis that I have period, mostly AIdiseases. Now we're finding out at causes cancer to? This is crazy! And it causes brain damage. I knew the government was behind this! They need to be exposed! I I have lost many of my teeth since being a cell phone user my eyesight is going bad and I rarely sleep. I've been up for 4 days straight. I look like I'm 100 yrs old! So how do we get around not using the cell phone?

Hello!

What one can try for a nice and peaceful sleep is to have a Faraday Cage installed around the bed with nothing electronic placed inside of it. Depending upon the design and materials used, most of the harmful radiation can be blocked!