I'm having pressure in my head every day. My regular doctor sent me to an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor who found nothing wrong with me, but gave me a pack of steroids just in case something was swollen that he couldn't see. It's not pain, just pressure. I feel it on the on the top of my head (above my forehead), the back of my head above the neck (sometimes), what feels like deep in my ears, and across the bridge of my nose. When I wake up, there's no pressure for about an hour or so. It then starts and builds up throughout the day. There's also a faint noise in my ears that sounds similar to when a tv is on, but muted - like a high pitched hum. When I press on a certain part of the back of my head, it's sore. When I press below my right ear, it's painful. It's frustrating to keep being told it's anxiety. It seems that since anxiety can't be tested for, that would be the last diagnosis. This is negatively impacting my life to the extent that I'm not really going out anymore. I can't look at the computer screen for more than a few minutes or my eyes get tired and I start feeling weak. I don't have high blood pressure, either. If anyone on here can help at all, I'd be so grateful. I have to hold back tears every day at not being able to live a normal life. I watch everyone else live the way I used to and sit like a zombie because the pressure is so distracting that I can't function. What could this be? Thanks so much for reading this.

Hi, Unfortunately I have no answers but I can sympathise.... have had similar symptoms... head pressure... that can move sometime..however I've never had the nose thing... I also wake often during the night..with a vibrating feeling...not sure where it is.. feel awful but... I am also told this is anxiety... doesn't make me feel any better either....often in tears of frustration....I wish you all the very best in your search for an answer... and take comfort in the fact that you are not alone....

I've been having pressure in my head non stop for about one week now. t times i have a great deal of nausea. it started off as regular headaches that occurred about twice a day. The pressure is located all over my forehead and goes down to as far as my temples. i can feel it behind my nose, eyes, and it makes my top teeth tingle. along with the pressure i still get those random headaches. The pressure gets really bad around 2:30pm until i go to bed. I'm also very restless. I dont have any drainage, mucus, stuffy/runny nose. please help

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Tinnitus is the ringing, buzzing, crackling, or hissing sound heard inside one or both ears. Sufferers of tinnitus can experience a wide variety of noise, the severity of which ranges from minor annoyance to debilitating pain.

Tinnitus may be caused by allergy, high or low blood pressure (blood circulation problems), a tumor, diabetes, thyroid problems, injury to the head or neck, as well as a variety of medications including anti-inflammatory medicines, antibiotics, sedatives, antidepressants, and aspirin. Colds and flu, noisy environments, allergy flare-ups can increase the intensity of tinnitus noise. Other tinnitus irritants include high salt intake, sugar, artificial sweeteners, alcohol, various medications, tobacco, and caffeine.

well I have the same problem that start 5 weeks ago and its driving me crazy...I know its an old artical but I was wondering if anyone find a solution??????plz help

UGH i have this too, just started a week ago

If you have other symptoms such as vomiting you need to see the doctor. These could be signs of a brain tumor