Hi, my daughter is diagnosed with post viral headache syndrome. I took her to hospital because she had pain in her forehead and eyeballs, which lasted for two months, since the onset of the virus. How to cope with this?

Hi, I had post viral headache syndrome once. My symptoms started with caught, soar throat and temperature, and I finally thought it was over, I started having headaches all the time. The pain was especially strong and stabbing in the area of forehead, between the eyebrows. I often had a pulsing sensation, and it lasted for several hours every single day for three months. I went to doctor, and she only told me that I have post viral headache syndrome. She sent me to do a blood and urine test, and to check my eyes and ears, but all results were good. She prescribed me some pain-relievers and vitamins, and told me told me that I have to keep my immunity strong if I want to cure post viral headache syndrome. The pain stopped two weeks later, maybe because of the drugs, and maybe because I was persistent.

Hi. This sounds like what my son, 11, had last year. He had a stomache illness but got better after 3 days. Then he got a terrible headache that never went away for 4 months. It turned into a chronic fatigue. Headache was also between eyebrows. We finally figured out it was an enterovirus that had turned into a post viral headache and chronic fatigue. He finally got better after 4 months or so. I like that your doctor knew what you had quickly, Burrows. We went to a lot of doctors and he was put through a lot of tests. Can you tell me what vitamins you were put on? I strongly believe in vitamins.

hello, I've been having same kind of symptoms . i'm 46 years old and since 2014 I've been having anxiety and panic attacks a lot . but my head has been bothering me a lot . it feels like pressure across my forehead and eyes . cant seem to get rid of it . I have diarrhea and sick stomach a lot here lately . seems like its a recurring thing . . if you have any answers of what could be causing all this please share . and i'd like to know what vitamins you take . thank you