I have noticed that whenever I look at a screen for some seconds, I always have this uncomfortable feeling that the too much light gathers in my eyes even when I look away. This also happens when I enter a place with too much bright light. Please, I want to know if there is anything wrong with my eyes. 8-|

Maybe you should adjust the brightness of your screen. To much bright light is never comfortable for eyes. But if this started happening only recently maybe you need to see an optician. There's a condition called photophobia, you could read about it. Causes of photophobia include migraine headaches, cataracts etc. I hope you'll get well soon.

Hallo,
If I am not mistaking this condition is a mild form of photophobia. Do you have any pain when this happened? How long do you spend in front of the TV or in front of your computer? You have to understand that your eyes might get too tired if you spend too much time in front of the television. The fact is that many people get high sensitivity to light over time and in most cases this is just temporary thing that will pass on its own. Have you noticed any fever when this happens? You need to rest your eyes as much as possible and you won’t have these problems.

All the best to you,
Karen