:-( I'M A 34 YEAR OLD WOMEN 290 POUNDS 6 FEET TALL. I WAS DIAGNOISED WITH PAPALADEMA WITH SEVERE HEADACHES AND SUDOTUMERSERIBRI (I HOPE IM SPELLING IT RIGHT) IN 2007 I HAVE TAKEN DIAMOX AND A HOST OF OTHER MEDS. OK SINCE THEN THOSE 2 CONDITIONS HAVE GOTTEN BETTER, BETTER THEN THE DOCTORS THOUGHT AND KNOW I'M SUFFERING WITH HEADACHES FROM HELL. EVERYDAY I'M IN PAIN THE LOWER BACK OF MY NECK THE FRONT OF MY FOREHEAD AND MY TEMPLES. I KNOW YOUR GOING TO SAY MIGRAINS BUT I WAS TOLD BY MY NEUROLOGIST AT A NEUROSCIENCE INSTITUTE THAT IT IS NOT A MIGRAINE AND THAT THEY HAVE EXAUSTED ALL OF THERE RESOURCES ON ME THAT I HAVE TO GO TO THE NY PRESBYTERIAN COLUMBIA HOSPITAL FOR HEADACHES. I AM IN PAIN EVERYDAY HEAD PAIN NECK AND UPPER BACK PAIN EYE PAIN NAUSIA MY MEMORY IS SHOT AND I CAN NOT THINK STRAIGHT EVERYDAY PLEASE HELP. I'VE DONE THE DIARY THING I HAVE TAKEN EVERY MED THERE IS EVEN THOSE THAT ARE NOT ON THE MARKET YET

I urge you to go to the headache clinic if possible in South Africa. They are one of the best in the world. Go to ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed to find out more. GOd Bless You!!!