Hi. I had a sinus problem two weeks ago. I treated it and finally got well. But, what concerns me is a headache that developed afterward. Then, just a few days ago, my whole head started hurting and tingling. Moreover, this tingling was at different areas at different times!!! My temples and eyes were hurting at that time as well. Does anyone know if this could be another sinuses problem or something else? Please help!!!

It is very likely that you still haven’t cured your sinuses problem. Another possibility is that you’ve been stressed out about it. Anyway, you should see the doc to take one more look to sinuses. It is not uncommon to experience such tingling and temples pain after cold or sinus problems – your body needs some time to get back to normal. For example, tingling can be sign of blood flow returning to normal – you feel the same thing if you sleep on one hand and stop the blood flow in it. At first your hand will be numb and than, as the blood flow resumes, you will first feel needles and pins all through it flowed by tingling.

I THINK THE DOCTORS ARE GUESSING WHEN IT COMES TO THIS PROBLEM!! I HAVE HAD THIS HEADACHE AND TINGLING FOR 3 MONTHS AND HAVE BEEN TO THE E.N.T.TWICE AND WAS TOLD THAT MY HEARING AND EAR PRESSURE WAS NORMAL AND MY PRIMARY CARE DR HAS THROWN SEVERAL ANTIBIOTICS AT ME OVER THE LAST 2 MONTHS FOR FLUID IN THE MIDDLE EAR,WHICH THERE ISNT ANY AT ALL!!!STILLHAVING PROBLEMS WITH NO ANSWERS AND NO CURE IN SITE.NOW,MY E.N.T.WANTS TO SAY ITS ALLERGIES AND T.M.J,WHO DO YOU BELIEVE??? HELP!!

I am also having tingling in the right side of my head. I have a neurologist appointment tomorrow.  I have taken Celebrex and it works but now I just took two tramadol.  The CT scan showed nothing.  It has caused me much anxiety it is hard to sleep. I pray that it goes away soon I hate this.  I understand you are not alone.  Are we suffering from some wierd anxiety symptom. Not sure. 

Did you ever get an answer? The exact same thing is going on with me

I also get an odd tingling sensation In my temples. More on my left than right. This has caused me to have panic attacks often . A Dr. Told me that its atypical. And not something serious but to find a primary who can help me further. I'd like to know if anyone has came to an answer yet.

Hello, I don't know if this Post will Help, or even be read? But I thought it was worth posting if it helped somebody get closer to their answer. "ASPARTAME" If any of you eat or drink Food products made that contain this "sugar based additive" it could be the reason for your Tingling ect... I drink a lot of diet soda, as well as "Fat Free" Ice cream, yogurts, come to find out they all contain "Aspartame". If you look it up you will see what I am talking about, Please Read This!! You may feel better! (Check with your Doctor)... 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

My mother has had this going on with her for 5 years now. She has had a number of CT scans MRI;s you name it. They said Sinus Infection, so she takes medication. After a week of no relief, feeling the same. Her head tingles at the top of her head , the pressure under her eyes and feeling light headed and dizzy. Sent her to an Allergy Specialist and is on the highest serum you can get, and she does this every week for the past 6 months and still the same symptoms. Her eyes hurt, the top of her head hurts to even touch it. She said it feels like pins and needles are being pushed in her head. They sent her to an eye doctor because her vision was being affected from the sinus pressure. They said her right eye was swollen behind the eyeball, but doesn't know why. She is going crazy. They said possible nerves, but for 5 years? Please help!!!

Hi I to have tingly forehead and nose and docs don't have a clue what it is

Hi can I ask you if they ever found out what was wrong with you, I have tingly in my head and forehead they reckon it's nerves

Omg your poor mum I have tingly feelings in my head and forehead they tell me can be nerves I'm not sure tho, I also suffer anxiety which can also coz these I would love someone who has had these and been cured

Hi did you ever get to the bottom of your problem I to have tingly head and docs don't know what it is say nerves due to my aniexty

Paresthesia due to anxiety. Have the same issues. You have to calm down... it's your body way of reacting to the worry about the whole issue surrounding your condition...

Paresthesia due to anxiety attacks stemming from worrying. Hope this helps. Good luck

I was exsposed to mold for over a year and i payed for sinus cleansing and the mold killing nasal spray..after 30 minutes of taking it my head will start to tingle in the back of the head..its the meds but my anxiety makes it worse..i had bad anxiety to begin with before the mold exposure.if your like me and ive had 2 ct scans..blood work..chest xrays..urine test..all came back negative and good.its just your anxiety getting to you..anxiety is like having a 300lb gorrilla on your back..