hi. i've had a headache and pressure on both my temples for the past for - five days. sometimes the pain is worse, sometimes less, but it is constantly there. as i've recently had my vision checked i know that is not the cause. so, i’m wondering what could be the cause. any suggestions?

Most of the bitemporal headaches are muscle tension caused. It could be caused by the TMJ joint, from teeth clenching or grinding at night. If there are no other symptoms associated with the headache like nausea, visual change, dizziness, numbness or weakness, then you can try using some mechanic means to relieve the headache, like massage. Also, over the counter medications like Naprosyn, Ibuprofen or Tylenol could help too.

I have been going through this since November. I went to the ER 3 times for this. My symtoms were as follows:

Fatigue
Blurred vision (Sometimes)
Sinus Pressure
Pressure in my temples
stuffy ears.
lightheadedness
stomach problems.
Probibly more that i'm forgetting.

Anyway, I had Cat scans, chest X-Rays, blodd work, etc all came back fine. I surf the internet non stop trying find out what was wrong. I thought I was dieing or had some sickness that wasn't discovered yet. I was total scared. I finally went to an alergist to see if the sinus part was allergy related. I tested positive for Ragweed, grass and mold allergy. I had my house tested and it came back positive for mold. Turns out that whomever finished my basement didn't seal the floor before they put carpet down. The carpet got moldy from the concreate and thus the mold. I have been removing the carpet and spraying Biocide. As the mold levels decrease, I am feeling better. Last night was the first good night's sleep I had since November. I hope alot of people find this post s they don't have to go thru what I went throught. It's time for me to spread the word. YOu can find a wealth of information on mold detectiona and removal on the internet. I hope this helps, don't lose faith, the Lord is with you and will help you throught this.

Jedi

Did your symptoms get worse as time went on.

I have had a pressure headache for several months. When I bend, change position or exert any pressure (like doing a lush up) the pain is very intense. I have been taking nasal sinus spray Flonase & I see that this can cause intercranial pressure - which they say is benign. I stopped the spray yesterday -felt much better. Today the headache is back, but not as bad as it has been. My vision hasn't blurred, but my eyes kind of hurt when I read. Pressure is at my temples and the top of my head.

Same with me bro.... what is this.... it started 2 or 3 weeks ago and its still happening

at JEDIKNIGHT. i had the same exact symthoms . it was after ah night of taking tramadol/pks it started happening. always constant. im so scared :/ 

heyy i have the same thing for about 3 weeks noww and i all started after ah night of taking tramadol/pks. please help

I have had a lot of these symptoms youre describing for the last 5 months and it is ruining my life. Did you also have any dizzinness (more like rocking sensations)? I hvae been treated for sinus infection for 3 months now with no release.I'm at my whits end and it is stealing my life! Any help you could give would be wonderful.

A lot of migraines get confused with sinus infections. See your doctor about migraines or see a neurologist.

The Indians would call this a bad sol tie with someone who makes you feel horried, get rid of them

Wow...that is deep....and I agree whole heartedly....Thank you....Namaste

I agree with you Jedi! My daughter was extremely sick the first 11 months of her life. I was bringing her into the doctors office almost every week. She had severe ear infections and ran constant fevers. Come to find out there was black mold in the house we were renting. We moved out the day we found out. My daughter has been healthy ever since.

The black mould people see in their homes is Aspergillus Niger, a nasty critter and no mistake. You can buy mould and mildew remover which takes care of it and it is well worth doing so as it can have nasty effects on people which they simply do not expect.

Mine is accompanied sometimes by nausea, weakness in arms and legs, muscle twitching, deep shooting pain in different parts of the body and muscle spasm. I don't know what is the cause of this. Had an MRA brain, CT scan, blood tests which turned out ok. Doctor suggested to have an MRI on cervical spine but i declined due to expensive cost. Any idea about this? Please help