I've been having headaches every day for over 2 months. The doctor I first went to told me I had a stiff neck and put me on steroids thinking the stiff neck was the cause of the headaches. When after a week that didn't help, I called and he put me on antibiotics. I felt a little better while on those but a week after I took all of those, I started to feel bad again. This time though, it was a little different. Instead of just hurting in the morning and at night, it was constant. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I went to see my doctor last week. He thinks I'm having tension headaches and tells me to take excedren when needed and to change my sleeping schedule, which I have done as much as possible. It's sometimes hard to sleep with the headaches. Anyway, that's not seemed to help and my vision is fine. I've had LASIK done. I decided to keep a headache journal and I've discovered over the past week that the only thing that seems to make my head stop hurting, is eating. When I eat, my head doesn't hurt and feels better for about 15 minutes after. This doesn't make any sense to me. Why could this be happening?

This is exactly the headache I'm having. It's driving me crazy. Did you figure anything out?

Please check into Hemicrania Continua

Having same symptoms aand results when I eat. No answers?

I have the exact same thing. I believe it is tension type headaches brought on my biting down during sleep. I've seen a number of people report to have reduced headache pain whilst chewing, this is because all the muscles are connected. It makes sense, but it's a case of finding a solution. I was given a mouth guard but I'm really useless at wearing it at night.

I have the same thing. Diagnosed as tension headaches. I do get different types of headaches, and this one type is AWFUL, but a few minutes after I eat, it feels better for about 30-40 minutes. I have assumed that the blood going to my stomach to aid digestion decreases the blood pressure in my head (where did I come up with this crazy idea?!) but I don't know. Today I'm pretty miserable and looking for answers.

Im into the same thing. I may have it narrowed down to an issue with the gall bladder. May not have enough of a certain type of sodium for dissolving certain fats in certain foods.
I'm going to try something called Ox Bile.

Same here.... headaches for months.. no medicine make me it go away.... but when I'm eating it disappears until about 10-15 minutes after

Same here. Chewing temporarily stops my headache. No idea why. My new invention? Chewing a gum to prolong the pain-free periods!!

Hi everyone. I have same symptoms since this Monday on 5th march. There is constant headache with no other symptoms and there is no headache after eating for 10- 15 minutes. Any answers Please

This happened to me, I finally realized a lot of my severe tension headaches were coming from clenching my jaw, which is why chewing temporarily relieved even the worst headache. I still take pain meds, but I keep my jaw loose during headaches, and even massage that area of apply a heating pad. This helps quite a lot. Hope this is of some benefit to someone as there’s a muscular connection going on there.

Not such a crazy idea at all. I've thought exactly the same. It happens to me and I can't find out why.