Ever since past September, whenever I eat fish I start feeling really drowsy. I don't feel drowsy after I'm done eating it, about half way through the meal I will start feeling like I haven't slept in hours even if I had a good night's rest. It used to be just salmon and now it's any kind of fish and shrimp. That's the only thing that happens when I eat fish, feeling very sleepy, I don't get any hives or any other signs for it to be an allergic reaction. So is it normal? 

Hi Vonskull,

I would not say it is normal.  Many people eat fish every day and don't get sleepy.

It very well could be an allergic reaction.  Not everyone has the same type of reaction.  It is possible that your blood pressure is dropping some causing you to feel "drowsy."

Talk to your doctor or an allergist.

Hope it helps.

I used to feel the same way and after having some cake and sweets I feel Much better now

try some sweets