I am 25, female and in quite good physical shape. For the past month I am having these constant headaches, almost every day that take place only for few seconds. But in these few seconds the pain is very sharp and intense. It makes my picture black, vision loss, so strong pain… The pain is in the back of my head (lower part of head). Is anybody here with similar experience?
Thanks in advance!

I experience sometimes that kind of pain and this is happening to me since I was a kid… I was always describing this pain as a cramp in the head… it lasted second or two and then everything was fine. But this doesn’t make me vision loss… nor it takes place almost every day, not at all. I think I have completely different problem.
However, my message to you is that you should immediately see your doctor and get some tests done.
I sincerely hope you’ll be fine.

I started having similar symptoms a few years ago. I would lose part of my vision in one eye or even all vision out of one eye. then within a half hour or so I would get a huge headache. I went to my doctor and she said they are migrains. What happens is the blood vains that go to your eyes clamp shut (because of migrains) which makes you lose the vision in parts of your eyes. then when the muscle relaxes opening the vain back up, the blood rushes back to your eye causing a migrain headache. What I've ended up doing to help this is as soon as I notice my vision start to go away I drink a pop and take an IB Profen. It helps the headache go away faster and gets your vision back sooner. I hope this helps you!!

Go to a doctor! They will scratch their heads and send you to another doctor after doctor 'cause everybody is trying to get drugs. Keep going. Never let them label you without an MRI. Specialists aren't always right. I finally went crying back to my rural, small town doc who told me "you dumb ass - you need MRI." If you don't have a good feeling about their answer, get a second opinion. You have that right. It took way too long and too many misdiagnosis but problem found. Now to see if the peripherial comes back as the tumor shrinks or will it be stars and stripes forever....Sometimes headaches mean something

yes i am having the same kind of a problem
sudden vision loss for 15 minutes or so and then an sharp headache on the back side,last for 2 to 3 days........i went for the check up several times but everything is completely fine,apart from my blood pressure.so doctors said that the blood pressure would be the only reason for this......don't know how to get rid of this.

Your headache sounds similar to yours, except mine is on right side of forehead, around the head and down the back of my head. Lasts all time, pain is sharp, sometimes my right eye goes black vision for a few seconds. HELP Robert