i've been experiencing periods that last 15 days at a time, usually just spotting... but, they're annoying! i miscarried about 7 months ago, naturally... now, i'm having this odd spotting that seems to be letting up a bit, it used to be heavy for the full 15 days or so. i went to my endocrinologist, she checked all my hormone levels, and everything is perfect. what could this be?

Have you had D&C after you miscarriage to clean the uterus from the tissue that was left inside?
If you haven’t, it is possible that these “left overs” are causing heavier bleeding. Some women are given tablets instead of performing D&C to make the uterus contract and expel the tissue on its own. If it was an early miscarriage, then the tissue is left to be expelled on its own.
However, it’s been 7 months, and I reckon you should have expelled it by now but not necessarily.

If you had D&C done, it is possible that a small hole was made in the uterus, which can lead to bleedings and even infections.

You should certainly go and ask for an ultrasound, which should be able to tell if any of the tissue is still left and if there were any complications.

You shouldn’t be bleeding that much, so I would ask for answers.
If everything’s in order with your womb, you should ask to have a physical exam, pap smear or saline sonogram to check for possible abnormalities like uterine fibroids or polyps.

Hello I had a miscarriage on Jan 9th and two days started my cycle..I have been having tissue coming out ? Is this normal? I had a natural miscarriage ...Thanks

I started bleeding from a miscarriage on december 3rd ---- i was 7 weeks pregnant at that time. My doctor said it would be best if I let nature take its course and not have a d/c. I didn't pass the tissue till march 27th --- i bled very heavily and often till the 27th.

i had a miscarriage on december 25th.....naturally on 5th week end....and after tat week i went ultrasound ...nothing was thare..docter told it was cleared..........and bleeng&spotting was stopped completly on janvery 13th.........and now iam having spotting .....so iam very much worring...is it periods or ............any problem?.............(before tat i have very regular normal periods)