Im a 15 year old girl
I got my period when i was 12 and they have always been irregular. Ever since the beggining of last year i have had periods lasting up to and over 5 months. And no they are not light, they are heavy as hell. Like blood cots every second, and they get up to be the size of a golf ball or bigger. I can feel them coming out whenever i walk or get up and right now i sit here writing this. My period will go away, like recently it went away for about 6 days after 6 months of hell. But now it has just came back heavier then ever, and i know it is going to last a long time. I've read up on all the questions and answers about this, and they say that nothing can help and all the doctors are saying to wait it out. It makes it hard for me also because i love swimming and i cant go swimming, i use tampons but i leak through even the super ones. also i cant do anything with my amazing boyfriend. I know he is at the age where all he thinks about is sex, and well i cant provide even a little of sexual action or anything for him, which makes me scared he will break up with me.. I just want to know if anyone else out there can relate? and if you have found and cures yet? x

My daughter's periods have also been irregular,  and , would bleed for a while, then she was placed on bcp to help regulate them, but she had also found out that she had pcos, which are cysts on the ovaries, you may want to have a doctor to examine you to find out exactly what's happpening. may be no reason to worry.