HI My period has lasted over two weeks now . I'm not on birth control and not sexually active . I have no abdominal pain . I'm worried there could be somthing wrong . Any ideas??

I have the same exact problem, i was hoping someone would've answered this already cause it's my exact problem down to a T.

I had same problem at my first period.....
It's serious - you are loosing a lot of blood. there are some pills which can stop this and you can search on web, but best is if you go to doctor.

I'm 17 & I'm having periods since last two months. There is no pain & no heavy bleeding. In my history I've had irregular periods. What shoud I do?

im 16 years old and my period started at the end of may and ended in the middle of september. in between time i had no cramps but i did have a moment when i felt real disy and weak.

so what did you do meanwhile. did the doctors say anything? did you go ?

i'm having the same problem i lost my virginity 2 weeks ago and my last period has lasted an extra week and a half.
i'm going to get it checked out in a few days. i'll comment back with an answer.

HELLO?!??! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AN ANSWER FOR HALF OF A YEAR!! 11/23/09!!

i had this before and i have it now. the first time i went to the doctor and he did a biopsy, ultrasound. it turn out to be polys. i had to have them removed. this time im waiting on my results and soon to do the ultrasound.

hey
i have irregular preiods, i have chuncks of blood and my periods last up 2 2weeks at a time and never know wen they will start or end. i hav just had 5 periods wat do i do

I also just started to have the same propblem going over 2 weeks now. i called the er but they said just come in. i said i have no health insurance and cant pay for it, they lady told me it dont matter.

I just had my first baby and he's now 3 months old . I started my period 3 weeks ago , it's not heavy and not clotting but its there , what should I do ? I also got put on a birth control shot 2 months ago can that be y this is happening ?