So i had sex with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago and my period was meant to start yesterday and it still hasnt. we used a condom and he made sure there wasnt a rip in it after. we also used the extra safe condom. im not on the pill but im literally freaking out so much that i could be pregnant :( im really scared and ive been having really bad headaches lately. Could stress hold up my period? ive had two really bad family issues this month? someone please help i can barely sleep at night!!

stress, travel and lack of sleep can delay your period and give you headaches.  if you still don't have your period in 3 days, take a test.  Though it is unlikely you will get pregnant when using a condom or birth control, No condom is "extra safe" and you can still get pregnant on the pill.  the only 100 percent way to keep from getting pregnant and stressing out is to not have sex.