Hi, i am 19 and i have had protected sex wiht my boyfriend. He uses a condom and always pulls out just ot be even more safe! I have been having SEx for about 2 years now. My periods re usually 30-31 days inbetween and this time i am experienceing SPOTTING. It has been going on more about 3-5 days. I took a pregnany texst just to make sure and it was negative. What does this mean? I play volleyball at a colligent level and i got a Cortozone shot about 3 weeks ago. I have stopped practing for about 3 weeks also, could cause the spotting? ANY HELP PLEASE!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

hey im jordan i have had sex recently about 3 times after my period. i got my period regularly but im still scared and it seems like my period is kinda light. we use a condom every time and my boyfriend said it didnt rip at all and he pulls out just to make sure. and he said that it didnt rip and if it did he would have bought me the morning after pill...am i pregnant?!...im really stressed ..im only 16!!!

I'm kind of in the same boat, ive had protected sex with my boyfriend and I have yet to get my period. I should be getting it sometime this week so I am in the clear still, but still stressing out! But I read that if you stress out about it(like i am) it affects your cycle. so i feel helpless. if it doesnt come in 4 days, ill take a test but i dont know what to do. and obviously the stress isnt helping.