Hello Everyone, I got my period on 07.15.06. I had unprotected sex with someone on 07.25.06 & 07.26.06. I then had unprotected sex with my husband on 07.28.06 and 07.29.06. If I'm pregnant what is the possibility that it's my husbands and what is the possibility that it is the other persons baby.

Is there a paternity test to find out who the father is? Please Note: I was separated from my husband at the time I was with this other person and I told my husband I had unprotected sex with a different person. Please help.

To be honest, there is no way you can tell who is the father from the dates. It is equally possible that either could be the father if you do end up pregnant. I would strongly suggest that you get the morning after pill asap.

i unlike the last post would not suggest the morning after pill. it is impossible to be sure who the father is, but the morning after pill to me is the same as an abortion. you are stoping the growth and development of your unborn child and i under no circumstances believe or would ever recommend that to anyone. the only circumstance i believe this is acceptable is if you have a tubal preg. . most women ovulate approximatly 14 days into their cycle if you have a reg. 28 day cycle. so you were probably the most fertile at the time you had sex with your husband. it is still highly possible that it could be the other mans child though. if do decide to carry on with the preg. talk to your husband and decide if it is the other mans whether you want to keep the baby or put it up for adoption. there are plenty of people who would love to adopt and would provide a great home for your baby. ultimatly, it is one of those things you will have to wait out. will you and your husband love it the same no matter who the father is? i would never recommend an abortion though unless absolutly nessasary for medical reasons. i'm not trying to creat conflict within the sight, that is only my beliefs take them or leave them. good luck and lots of love. God bless!

The morning after pill is not an abortion. It won't disrupt a pregnancy when implantation has already occured. It works by delaying ovulation and by changing the uterine lining so that it is harder for an embryo to implant. It does not work after 5 days, and the effectiveness decreases proportionately with time ie sooner is better.
I suggested the morning after pill in this case as the intercourse occured at her most fertile time and at that stage it was not too late to take the pill had conception occured from the later incidents.

I understand how the morning after pill works. I am not a total id**t. I'm just saying that it is my belief that if God intends for you to be pg then you will be, if not don't have sex. The pill changes what God has already put into motion. Again, as I said before it is only my opinion and I was not trying to start a conflict. So why don't we stick to trying to help someone instead of attacking each other. That is what we are on here for anyway right? I told you take my opinion/ advice or leave it. Why don't you understand that? What help are you being to anyone if all you are doing is attacking people. I said I would not advise it. It was a different opinion, does that mean it is wrong? No. I don't believe you are going to hell if you take the morning after pill or have an abortion for that matter. I just think that you should have to be responsible for your own actions. You have unprotected sex, you have a chance of getting the baby. You know that before you start. Like riding a motorcycle, you ride, you may not get off alive. It is a risk and if you can't take that you shouldn't ride. It's not all about God it's about RESPONSIBILITY!! It shouldn't be that easy to get out of.

I wasn't trying to start an arguement, I was just explaining how the morning after pill works for the benefit of other people reading this thread. I wanted them to know that it prevents pregnancy, it doesn't end a pregnancy that has already started.