hi, I had sex with my ex on oct 29 and then had sex with my bf on Oct 31 and Nov 1st, I took an ovulation test on nov 4th just to try it and amazingly it said I was ovulating then I had said again with my bf on Nov 7,8,and 9th then I took a pregnancy test on the 17th and it said I was pregnant, I went in for my first dating on Dec 16 and they said I was 8 week preg and my due date was July 28 and then recently on March 6 I had another dating and it said I was due on July 26 can somebody tell me who is most likely the father

Really depends if cum Inside played a factor! I would say ask your doctory! I hope you find out some information

God knows better who is the father of your child .

I can remember if my ex nutted In my but my ex it was just one night opposed to my bf being several nights and my ex smokes weed and etc and my bf doesnt, could that help???

I meant in me not in my but lol