The first day of my last period was September 2 or 3, 2012. I had a boyfriend which i had sex with all the time after my period and so on. It was one day i slept with another guy on the 15th of September 2012 unprotected but he pulled out. I had sex with my boyfriend a few days before that unprotected and the 16th and 17th after that of September and he ejaculates in me 90%of the time. I found out i was 2weeks pregnant the 30th of September. And i am currently 36wks and 2/7 days pregnant. Who could the father be my boyfriend or the other guy. My doc said my conception date is the 16th of September. I just dont want to be embarrssed by my boyfriend and his family when my daughter gets here.

Hi Guest,

It could be either but is more likely to be your boyfriend.

Day 1 of your cycle was September 2.  Normally you will ovulate between days 11 and 16.

You had sex on day 13 with "another guy."  You then had sex on days 14 and 15 with your boyfriend.  Sperm can survive about 5 days so IF, big IF, there was any sperm from "another guy" then he could be the father. 

No test can pinpoint the exact date of conception - NONE.  It's all an approximation, sorry Doc.  It can take several days for fertilization/implantation to occur.

To be sure, you're going to need a paternity test.  Otherwise there can always be some doubt as to whom the father is.

Hope it helps.