I had unprotected sex with a friend on July 12... Then had sex with my boyfriend days later.. I got my period on August 02,2014 found out I'm pregnant on September 11 my due date is May 9 , 2015 I really hope my boyfriend is the father... Is there any chance my friend is the father of my baby?

Hi MR24,

It's not likely that your friend is the father, but, was your period that started August 2nd "normal" for you?  Like your others?

If you say "normal" then you weren't pregnant then so your boyfriend IS the father.

Your due date is an estimate.  It's based on the date of your LMP.  Just add 40 weeks to August 2 and you'll get May 9th.  It doesn't tell us when you got pregnant, actually about 2 weeks later.

Hope it helps.

Yes my period was normal....

With almost 100% confidence I can say your boyfriend is the father.

Thanks :) if I would have gotten pregnant that day I had sexual intercourse with my friend... How many weeks pregnant would I be today?

Again, dates are based on your period. I'm assuming your period before Aug 2nd started around July 5. That would put you at about 13 weeks. Right now you're at about 9 weeks, with the period starting August 2.

Ok thanks for taking the time and help me figure this out!!

Ok so I had my last period on the 14th of April but when I had my period it wasn't regular it was only for two days & spotting and I've been having sex with my boyfriend the whole time but I did have sex with this one guy on April 30th and my doctor is telling me that my due date is january 22 and I'm not sure what to think

Hi my lmp was jan I also had sex with 2 people in jan 1 I was sleeping with befor (Myex) and current bf now I’m pregnant doc says 7weeks need to know who father is as ones black and ones white so I’m in big trouble and at risk of losing my current bf
Please help I was with my ex 2 years and never once got pregnant or got a scare my new bf Is very fertile he says how can I get a cheap dna test