Hello i really need HELP >>???
I am 5 weeks pregnant and i dont know if i got pregnant before the period or after 03/24 trought 03/31 (period). i went to see the doctor and she said that i am 5 weeks but i got pregnant 3 weeks ago .... So i really dont understand the conception time . its really important to know if i got pregnant 3 weeks ago b/c if its like that i am might have to get an abortion.... But if i got pregnant after 3 weeks around 5 weeks i might decide not to get an abortion. what happened is i dont know who the father is because i was with my boyfriend the days before my period and on 04/10 i was with my exboyfriend but i took the pill plan B two days after and then we were together on the 04/14 again(but he didnt came inside me) . i was with my boyfriend on 04/18. So i am really confused plz i need help its really important to know when i got pregnant

I know I don't know you but God put a child in you for a reason. A child is a gift from God. The best thing to do is not to murder a helpless child that never asked to be here and sit down with your boyfriend and tell him what happend with your ex. and that you would like to get a paternity test done while you are pregnant or after the baby is born. The worse thing that could happen is that he will leave you and you will raise the child on your own. But just put it in Gods hands to be worked out but don't let the child die. And this should be a lesson well learned. I have four children and two are from different fathers so trust me I know how you feel right now. God bless you and I hope things work out for the best.

It's your boyfriend's baby :-D

to answer your question, because this is a NON- judgemental site....
how many weeks pregnant you are is determined by your last mestral cycle. the first day of your last period must have been five weeks ago. however, you concieved only 3 weeks ago. that is how pregnancy works.

no one can say for sure but it does sound like there is a greater chance of it being your boyfriends baby.... Are you absolutely POSITIVE he didn't cum inside of you on the 14th?
At any rate you could consider going through with the pregnancy and finding and infertile couple to adopt to- You know if you are young some adoption agencies even offer college scolarships and they pay for everything and even give you money for food, rent and utilities...its a pretty good deal if you ask me. You could get an adoption plan, get a DNA test at birth (its not possiable to do it before hand) and if its not your boyfriends (you might not be with him long either way- some guys have a complete personality change when faced with a baby- they run as fast as they can- I hope this is not the case with him) you have an adoption plan in place and a great family you picked out waiting- Just a little food for thought...BUT, do whatever is best for you...I have known quite a few women that have gotten aboritons over the years and I have to say that aprox. 95% of them regret it even years later....about 70% of them go into severe depression and never really get over it... I will definately keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you the very best...Take your time and make the best decision for you
(I had seriously considered abortion last year because i was seperated from my husband and my "boyfriend" at the time was a heartless ass...over a year later I am SO glad I didn't...My husband considers him ours and we couldn't be happier...I couldn't possiably imagine my life without this little man...he is as perfect as perfect can be... I am so glad I chose to keep him. He gives me real purpose and even though he is a lot of work just seeing his smile makes every hard moment worth it.

There are so many programs out there to help single moms...anyone could do it if they wanted to...and there are so many great couples praying for a baby that they could love and raise as their own...who would happily do an open adoption so you can be in your childs life (to a certain extent) if that is what you so wish....
Again, just some food for thought...ultimately you need to do what is right for you. Best of luck...take care of yourself and your baby
Pregnancy is truly an amazing experiance!