No judgement please!!!!OK i have been on the pill for like 2 years, i stopped taking it almost a month ago. But i did take a Plan B on February 10. My LMP was from Feb 27-March 4. I had sex with an ex on March 5 and we used the withdrawal method. Then I had sex with my new boyfriend on March 10th, 12th, 16th and 17th all unprotected with NO pulling out. This app I use says i probably ovulate on March 13th but i know it doesn't know for sure. I am planning to take a test if my period doesn't come on the 26th or 27th. My period is actually due today but is not here. Even before the pill I have always had regular periods. This would be my third child so i recognize some symptoms that I may be pregnant. Anyways if I am what do you guys think about who would most like be the father??? Please help. My boyfriend actually wants a baby and so do I but I'm so scared it would be my exes baby!

Hi Mommi,

Plan B can make your next SEVERAL periods early or late so you might just be experiencing a normal side effect.

Normally you will ovulate between about days 11 and 16 of your cycle or March 9 - 14.  Sperm can survive about 5 days and the egg about 48 hours after ovulation.  IF you are pregnant you new boyfriend would MOST LIKELY be the father but there is always a chance that your ex is.

Only a DNA test can confirm.

Hope it helps.