:x
like a wk ago i started 2 get pain in my anus, waz havin a diffucult time usin da toilet if u kno what i mean. it continued on for a wk, at 1st i had seen like 2 small little ball, than the fallowin day there was only 1, when i went 2 da dr. she said there was nothin their. i said what r u talkin about i kno da pain im getttin. she stuck 1 finger in me n dat waz it i seen da stars. i cursed her out. anyways she gave me some treatment for it. my 1st day using it was yesterday n now today. lucky me i have 2 go c her, hopefully she donsn't try dat move again. But i do hope thiz thing does go away. please give me more help in what should i eat so my stool can b soft n less painfull how long will thiz last. would it eva go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you are certain these are not hemorrhoids? You said there is nothing there! What kind of drugs did she prescribe then? Stool softeners?

What I have found that’s causing my constipation was milk. It’s been at least two years that I had problems with hard stool and I always thought it was because I wasn’t drinking enough water and was having a lot of green vegetables and other fibery products.

It turned out it was milk. I use to have at least 2, something 3 or 4 large cups of ness caffe with milk only throughout the day. It was instead of sugar (heheh). Anyway, when I started a diet, I had to cut down on ness coffee but had just one black with little milk.

Two weeks after, my bowel movements became regular, soft and easy to pass. And even more, I got rid of those nasty gases, which were killing me.

If you are using a lot of any diary products, make sure you cut down on them. Eat a lot of fruit and raw vegetables and drink a lot of water. Water is essential. If you are eating a lot of fiber-foods and not drinking water, you may get constipated anyway.

You most probably have hemorrhoids. Those are cushions of tissue and varicose veins located in and around the rectal area. When they become inflamed, they can itch, bleed, and cause pain and it tends to get worse over the years never better. There are internal hemorrhoids and there are external hemorrhoids. Bleeding is common for internal. You have to see a doctor about it before it gets worse.